~ 53 - Trouble ~

A week later

Evening at 5 PM

Khushi's look 👇

Khushi was in her study when her phone rang

She frowned seeing Rashmi's ID

Khushi : What happened Rashmi......

Rashmi : Khushi Khushi........

She heard Rashmi's panik striken voice........

Khushi : Rashmi.......why are you cying.......

Rashmi : Khushi I came to market to buy vegetables when suddenly I saw My husband here.......He is following me Khushi please come here.........

Khushi : Okay........Just don't get scared.......Be brave okay I am coming........

She said and hurried towards the door taking her bag........

Khushi : Where are you........

Rashmi : Laxmi Nagar........

She replied........

Khushi : Stay in the crowd only......he is a coward he can't do anything among the crowd........

She said and came out of her room and disconnected the call........

She dialled Arnav's Number..........

Khushi : Pick up the phone Arnav............

She thought to inform him that she is going to Rashmi but he was not picking up the call as he was in a meeting and his phone was on silent........

Sighing she just messaged him sitting in her car and drove to Laxmi Nagar........

Laxmi Nagar was near her RM so she just reached there in 15 minutes.......

Reaching there what she saw had shocked her.........
_______________________________

Hotel Blue Palace

Arnav shaked hands with the clients and bid them bye........

Arnav's look 👇

He came here to fix a deal

Arnav took out his phone and saw many missed calls from Khushi and also a message from her.......He got worried....He thought to check the message first then call her back......

Arnav : Oh my god.......but where is she......

He said after reading her message.........He dialed her number ........

Arnav : Damn it......she isn't picking up the phone.........

Then it clicked .......

Arnav : I have to use it now........

He said and opened the app in his mobile to get to know about her location......( I hope you all remember about the tracker in Khushi's bracelet which he had gifted her )

Arnav : Laxmi Nagar

He whispered and ran towards his car immediately.........

Arnav : I hope she is fine........

He prayed for her safety and drove his car towards Laxmi Nagar Market ........
_______________________________

The scene had shocked her.......

There Rashmi's Husband , Shyam was standing holding Rashmi's hand and blackmailing her with the small acid bottle in his hand......

Khushi looked at the selfish people in the crowd who payed no attention to it and just went passing them because they don't want to get in any problem........

Her gaze fell on the iron rod near a shop.......She picked it immediately.........

She went to Shyam holding the rod tightly........

Rashmi : Why are you behind me Shyam.........I have left you na .......let me live my life peacefully.........

She said........

Shyam : Peacefully.........By ruining my peace how can I let you live in peace.......I am warning Rashmi .......come back to the house silently otherwise I will ruin your face..........

He couldn't complete his sentence as he was hit by a rod hard and fell on the road.........

The acid fell on the road .........he looked up..........Khushi was glaring at him furiously........She beat his legs with the Iron rod and he screamed in pain.........

The people around them stood at their places looking at the scenario shocking........

Khushi : You will ruin her........Let me also see what can a coward like you will do.........

Arnav parked his car and looked at the crowd.......he saw Khushi there and started going towards her........

He heard her and stayed to see what is she going to do there she was beating Shyam with the rod on his legs.........

Khushi : A coward like you can only tourture and blackmail women .......Didn't you felt ashamed doing this........The women you doing this with is not someone but your own wife........Arey how can you ruin her ........you yourself are already ruined ........She is your wife for god sake , she isn't a thing which you can use when you want and throw is whenever you want......You are very proud of being a man right.........Par tumhe pata bhi hai ek mard ka astitv hi ek aurat se hai.......Tum iss duniya mein na hote agar tumhari Maa ne tumhe janm nahi diya hota......Itna hi guroor hai mard hone par toh pehle ek aurat ki tarah seh kar dikha......... sabr kar ke dikha........Tujh jaise bujdil sirf aurat par haath utha sakte hai kabhi unse apni izzat nahi karwa sakte......(Did you even know that a man's existence is possible just because of a woman...... Your mother gave you birth thats why you are in this world..... You have so much of male ego na.... Just go and get some patience like a woman before showing your so called ego to her..... A coward like you will only can slap a woman but can never your respect in their eyes.... You will only find hatred.... Immense hatred)......You want to take Rashmi with you na let me also see how will you do that.......I am standing right here infront of you do what you what.......

She said shouting at him.......The crowd looked at her amazed..........But except from them a man sitting in his car was also looking at the scenario........ He is Gaurav who was coming from his shop but stopped seeing the crowd........He understood what she is saying.......

Khushi : And you people ........why are you standing here now......... Just go na do your work na just like then you did when this moron was blackmailing her.......

She said to the crowd angrily........they looked down ashamed of themselves...........