~ 67 - Her Care ~

Sun rays coming from the window fell on Khushi's face and broke her sleep...........

She opened her eyes slowly yawning and winced a little while sitting straight as she slept in uncomfortable posture.........

She stood stretching her neck and back a little and her gaze fell on Arnav who was sleeping peacefully and a beautiful smile appeared on her face seeing him..........

She came close to him and kissed his forehead lovingly...........

She saw his smile widened after her kiss.........she chuckled lightly.........

She then went to freshen up.......

After sometime she came out of the washroom and thought to wake him up looking at the time..........

She went near him and caressed his hairs softly calling him..........

Khushi : Arnav........

He just hummed in his sleep.......

Khushi : Good Morning ........chalo wake up its time..........

She whispered .......He slowly opened his eyes cutely yawning..........

He saw her angelic face and beautiful smile that he love to stare and admire.........He smiled and mumbled........

Arnav : Good Morning.........

She smiled back and said..........

Khushi : Chalo now get up fast its time to have your morning medicines.........

He made a face as he heard her.........

Arnav : That's not fair wifey..........you shouldn't say this as soon as I woke up.........

He said like kid while she was amused to see his actions........

She raised her brows..........

Khushi : Then what should I say to you Hubby when you woke up....

She asked and he smirked and pulled her to him with his other hand........

She looked at him wide eyed........

Arnav : You should have said that ...... Chalo now Get up fast Arnav its time to have your morning kisses.........

He spoke teasingly while she looked at him open mouth........

Khushi : Shut up now get up fast........

She said making a strict face .......

He made a bad face hearing her and loosed on her and she stood straight...........

She helped him to sit straight and then held his shoulder and hand helping him to reach the washroom........While he was looking at her actions amazingly........when they reached the washroom door he said trying hard to not smile........

Arnav : Khushi I got fracture on my arms but my legs are totally fine.........

She looked here and there embarrassingly hearing him........She looked at him composing herself........

Khushi : Now go and freshen up quickly........

She said and went to arrange the bed and he chuckled and went inside.........

She after setting the bed was going to bring the tea from cafeteria but the BG's stopped her...........

Aadarsh : Ma'am you can't go out alone ......you can tell us what you want then we will bring it ..........

He said politely..........

Khushi nodded.........

Khushi : Bhaiya can you please bring the tea for me .........