~ 74 - Love Is In The Air ~

After breakfast

All were sitting in the living room while Atharv and Gaurav were leaving for work but at the same time two mens carrying a big bubble wrapped square frame and it looks like there it was a picture frame.........

All looked at it confusingly and stood from their places while the mens greeted Arnav who nodded at them........

Arnav : Is it done........

They nodded.........

Atharv : What is this Arnav.........

He asked asking the question which was running in everybody's minds........

Arnav asked the mens to open the cover.........they nodded .........

As the removed the cover all looked at the picture smiling........Khushi looked at Arnav shockingly..........

It was their wedding picture which Arnav wanted to put it in their room.........

Atharv : Its so beautiful Arnav..........I would have understood it earlier only that it should be yours and Bhabhi's picture in it that you wanted to put in your room..........

He complimented the picture and teased them ........Arnav glared at him while Khushi blushed.......

Arnav looked at the mens and said...........

Arnav : Come with me I will show you where to put it..........

He said and started going towards their room dragging Khushi along with him escaping from the teasings while the workers followed him..........
________________________________

After sometime

Arshi's room

Khushi : Wow it looks amazing Arnav.........

She said looking at their picture on the wall behind their bed...........

Arnav smiled ........While she was admiring the picture he was admiring his wife..........

Arnav : Chalo now rest for a while jaan........

He said and she looked at him raising her brows As took her to the bed and forcefully made her sit on it..........

Arnav : What ? Don't look at me like that okay........I know what all you do in the previous days.......See yourself you are looking so tired.......At the daytime you took care of me and at night you study .........I am noticing jaan you are not at all taking care of yourself properly..........

He scolded her sitting beside her...........

Khushi : Tum ho na mere liye ( You are there for me na.)........

She spoke smilingly..........

Arnav : Yes I am there but that doesn't mean you won't take care of yourself shona..........

He said softly and she blushed hearing another endearment for her from him..........Seeing the blush he smiled and closed the distance between them kissing her softly.........she responded with equal passion........

He made her lie straight and hovered over her without breaking the kiss........Realizing something she broke the kiss and said looking at him..........

Khushi : You will hurt yourself like this Arnav..........

She said looking at their position and worried for his right hand which was not healed properly yet.........

Arnav : Itna bhi kamzor nahi hoon ki apni biwi ko pyaar na kar sakoon ( I am that weak to not be able to love my wife....).......You don't worry about it I am taking care of this......you just concentrate on your husband wifey........

He replied passing his one of the charming smile to her..........

She chuckled...........

Khushi : Ahaan.........Mr.Hubby is on Romantic mode today..........

She said with a teasing smile..........

Arnav : Yeah thanks for the compliment but I am always on Romantic mode with my wifey.........

He said with a same tone.........and she blushed........Seeing the cute blush he kissed her both the cheeks rubbing his a few day beard on her cheeks making her giggle feeling ticklish..........