~ 99 - New Family ~

Somedays Later

Its been almost a week since Rashmi's death.....Though Khushi was trying to handle everything as much as she can but its becoming really difficult for her,  not that she can't do anything but she is more worried about Arush's future......

Arshi's room

Standing in the balcony looking at the sunset Khushi was thinking about Arush....About the promise she did with Rashmi.....She just had to talk to Arnav about what was going in her mind regarding that but she was hesitating a bit......She is confused and nervous both.....she wanted to adopt Arush legally because she can't leave him with someone else.......but its not only her decision to make.....Arnav's acceptance was also important for it because he is her everything and his decision matters to him a lot ......She knows if she will ask him to adopt Arush he will happily do that but she don't want to take advantage of his goodness.....Everyone wants their own child , own blood she thinks Arnav also wants the same and that is the thing which is stopping her.......

Suddenly she gasped feeling arms around her from behind but soon got relaxed sensing his warmth.......

Arnav : What my jaan is thinking so deeply that she didn't even sensed my presence ........

He asked putting his head on her shoulder while hugging him from behind.......She smiled hearing his complained tone......

Khushi : Its nothing like that .......

She turned while being in his arms and kissed his both cheeks......

Looking at her face he knew that her smile is fake and he also understand why she is being tensed..........

He sighed.......

He cupped her face and said........

Arnav : Trust me Jaan I will make everything alright......hmm

She smiled at him lightly........

Khushi : I trust you........

She whispered and he wrapped her in his arms........

Arnav : Just wait till tomorrow ......It will be a new beginning of our life meri jaan.........

He thought in his mind and kissed her forehead..........

She smiled in his arms......

Next Day

It was Sunday so everybody was at home........

At 9 AM

Khushi came down with Arush in her arms searching for Arnav as he wasn't in the room........

She saw him sitting in living room with Gauri , Gaurav, Atharv and the family lawyer Mr.Roy.......

She confusingly came towards them.........

As their gaze fell on her they smiled........

Arnav stood and went to her.......

Arnav : Come Jaan.......

He took Arush in his arms and held her hand and they sat on the sofa after she greeted the lawyer.......

After settling Khushi looked at Arnav questioningly.........

He smiled and picked up the file from the table and passed to her........

Arnav : Read it and sign it Jaan........

He spoke softly.......First she looked at him confusingly then she looked at the file.......After reading it her eyes become moist.......

Arnav : Shh Jaan......Don't cry please.......

Khushi : Arnav........

She whispered as he wiped her tears.......

Arnav : Arey Jaan..... Aren't you happy ....... See our Baby is also sad seeing you in tears.........

He said and she looked at Arush who was looking at her only and she smiled proudly at Arnav as he referred Arush as their baby........

Khushi : Are you sure to adopt him legally as our first child Arnav........

She asked seriously...... He smiled and kissed Arush's cheeks who giggled........

Arnav : As much sure as I was at the time of our marriage Jaan.......

He said looking straight into her eyes........

She smiled at him and signed the papers which states that now Arush is legally a Raizada and their first child.........

Arnav : Welcome to the Raizada clan Junior Raizada........

He said nuzzling his nose with Arush's little nose........

All smiled at them.........

Their family lawyer Mr.Roy interrupted their sweet moment........

Mr. Roy : ASR I will take your leave now and don't worry about the papers.....I will submit them in the court tomorrow morning.......

He said keeping the file in his bag.......

Arnav nodded.........

Then Mr. Roy left RM.....

Arthav : So it calls for a welcome party for the baby Raizada right........

He suggested.......

Gaurav : Ofcourse .........See I toh even invited all the family friends tonight at RM on the whatsapp group........

He said excitingly........( Due to the physiotherapy classes regularly he is also recovering soon.......Now he is able to move his right hand fully but still he uses the wheel chair.....)

Gauri : Can't you invite everyone after informing me......I have to do so much preparations.........

She said panicking........

Gauri : HP.....HP..........

She then went to the kitchen calling HP.......

Gaurav : Atharv beta take me there and we will help her so that she won't get stressed about the preparations.......

He said and nodding at him Atharv took him to the kitchen.........

Arshi smiled seeing their family supporting them in such a important decision of their life.......

Khushi : Thank you so much for giving me all the happiness Arnav ........

She said and leaned to put her head on his shoulder.........

Arnav : I love you so much meri Jaan.........

He pecked her forhead..........

Khushi : Why do you love me so much Arnav........

Arnav : Because you mean everything to me......and now Arush is also a very important part of our life......

Khushi smiled at him brightly and kissed his cheek.......

That's when Arush made voices to gain their attention who were busy in themselves.......

Arshi chuckled.........

Khushi : You also want kissey baby.......

She asked and Arshi kissed his cheeks from the either side making him giggle..........
________________________________

Introducing......

Arush Singh Raizada.........

Age 3 years.......Notorious.......Chubby and cute first baby of Arshi........