~ 18 - Right Decision ~

Ath : Are you Okay...........

Atharv asked worriedly breaking the chain of her thoughts as from the last 15 minutes they were in front of her apartment but she didn't said anything till now......

Ama : Huh.......hmm

Amaira asked confused........

Ath : We reached.......

He said pointing outside..........

She looked at her apartment.......

Ama : Ohh Okay.........Thank you for the lift.........

She said ...........

Ath : Bye.......

She smiled a little......

Ama : Won't you come inside.........

She asked as she was feeling a little scared because of today's incidents and Ahana was not there at home and also don't know why but she felt safe around him..........

And understanding her he nodded..........

Ath : Okay we'll park the car first...........then we'll go to the flat........

She nodded agreeing and both went to the parking...........

__________________________

Ar : We reached.........

He said when the reached her home.........

He saw she wanted to say something but she was feeling hesitant.......

Ar : Do you want to say something..........

He asked........she took a deep breath and said..........

Khu : Don't take me wrong Arnav but I think you should call your sister in the wedding.........

She said remembering about when he told her that he can't call his sister at the wedding and explaned the reason also but at that time she couldn't say anything...........

Ar : Khushi you know na why I didn't call her.........

He said sighing........

Khu : But Arnav we are together na so why you think that someone else would be successful in breaking us..........don't worry about anything else I won't leave you.......but you know Arnav My mom always say that We shouldn't do something for which we have to regret later and which will make us guilty in future.......Just call her here she is your only sister and relative na.......she is your parents last sign ...... please call her..........

She said and held his hand in hers.........

He immediately hugged her hearing this and realizing what blunder he was going to make.........

Ar : Okay I will call her tomorrow ........ Thank you Khushi for making me realize what I was going to do.......

He said breaking the hug and looked at her emotionally..........

She smiled as he respected her suggestion and realised what he was doing..........

Khu : and don't worry she will surely come and will not be upset with you........

She said wipping the corner of his eyes........

Khu : Don't hide them from me at least......

She said as he was not looking in her eyes.........

Ar : hmmm........

He nodded and smiled lightly............

Ar : Bye then.........will meet tomorrow..........

He said after sometime.........

Khu : Hmm........come inside na.......

She said and stepped out of the car and he also came behind her........

Ar : No No I have some work at office so I will go there and I have met them already na.........

Khu : Ohkay........

But suddenly he hugged her again...........

Ar : Thanks once again...........

He said and she smiled........

Khu : Call me when you will reach home.........

She said ........and he nodded .............

Then she went inside and he also left.........