~ 57 - Lunch Date at Office ~

As Sheetal left Khushi looked at Arnav crossing her arms infront of her............he gulped seeing her expressions.....

Arnav spoke immediately............

Arnav : Meri Jaan............I didn't do anything............She only came to my cabin to ask some doubts and I shouted at her because she was speaking nonsense about you and when she touched me I was going to push her only that time only you came..........

He said everything in a go...........

Khushi : By the way what was she doing in your cabin don't you have enough employees to clear her doubts that she came here discussing it directly from the boss.........

She raised her eyebrows..............

Arnav : Actually Always Atharv is the one who handle her but god know where he went today............

He replied cursing Atharv for not being here in the office............

Khushi : I don't know anything............She was in your cabin and its your fault.........

She huffed and turned her back towards him and smiled secretly...........She trusted him fully that he loves her and only her.......now she was just enjoying his scared expressions...........

He sighed and suddenly an idea came in his mind and he went from there to his private room in the cabin........

She turned and frowned not finding him there........

Khushi : Where did he went now..........Here I am angry at him and he left just like that.........

She said in disbelief and pouted at last..........

Her pout changed into a beautiful smile when she heard his voice...........

Tu Jaan Hai Armaan Hai
Mere Pyaar Ki Pehchaan Hai

As she saw him she hide her smile.........He came in front of her with his guitar singing lovingly looking at her..........

Par Thodi Thodi Tu Naadaan Hai
Tu Jo Kahegi Main Vaisa Karoonga

But she couldn't control her smile as he kissed her cheeks..........

Teri Har Zidd Ko Poora Karoonga
Chalo Baba Maaf Karo Hans Bhi Do
Maine Dil Saaf Kiya Keh Bhi Do

She chuckled as he pouted singing this...............

Roothna Manaana Hai Pyaar Ki Ada
Kaise Jeeyoonga Main Tumse Hoke Juda

She smiled as he sang for her...........

O Jaanenjaana Man Bhi Jaana
Chhod De Nakhre Dikhaana Tu

He also smiled seeing her smile...........

O Jaanenjaana Man Bhi Jaana
Chhod De Nakhre Dikhaana Tu

He kept the guitar aside and picked her up in his arms and she squealed clutching his shoulder for support........

Jo Tu Na Maani Bani Begaani
To Tere Pyaar Mein Deewana Hoke
Teri Kasam De Doonga Main Jaan

She hit his shoulder lightly glaring at him as he sang the last line...........

He made her sit on the glass table and stood infront of her........

Arnav : Acha baba sorry.........Nahi bolunga ab se yeh..........( Okay Sorry.......I won't utter this again....)

He said .......

She nodded ......He kissed her both cheeks again making her giggle........

Arnav : Ab toh maaf kar do ( Now forgave me....)

He said sweetly..........

Khushi : But what was your mistake that you are apologizing and beside I wasn't even angry with you.....because I trust you........

She said making an innocent face......He looked at her with open mouth realizing she was enjoying his state........

Arnav : My Jaan is becoming naughty day by day haan........

Saying so he tickled her.........But at the same time he was beaming in happiness seeing she trusted him.......

Khushi : Acha.....Acha......stop......ha...haa......ha.....please stop Arnav.........

She said laughing.....He stopped.......

She sighed in relief ..........

Khushi : Acha tell me how is the surprise..........

She asked........

Arnav : Superb..........

He said pecking her forehead..........

They looked at each other for a moment then laughed remembering sheetal's face..........

Khushi : Acha now lets have our lunch together ........I have made everything without Mom's help..........

She said excitingly..........He smiled seeing her ........

She stood and took the lunch boxes to the couch while Arnav called the peon to bring the plates.........
______________________________

Khushi : So tell me how is it.........

She asked serving his the lunch and passed the plate to him..........As he settled on the couch.........

He took the plate and pulled her beside him.........

Arnav : For that you have to feed me na..........

He said and she nodded saying.......

Khushi : Ek minute........

She said serving a plate for herself.........

Arnav : What's the need of another plate haan......we will share from one plate only.........Did't you heard Sharing is caring.........Also it increases the love between the couple.........

He said frowning.......

She smiled...........

They completed their lunch by feeding each other........