~ 66 - Her Love ~

Khushi entered the ward to see him lost in thoughts........

He was thinking about his accident.......Since the car is new so there were less chances that it would not work properly then how the brakes were failed .......the question was running in his mind.......

Khushi : Arnav.......

He looked at her as she called him and passed her a smile........

She came and sat beside him ........he was sitting now........

Khushi : Do you want anything..........Do you want to lie sleep......

Arnav : No I am fine Khushi........

He smiled and she nodded........

Khushi : Voh I have asked the Nurse to bring your dinner as you didn't had anything from long.........

He nodded and held her hand and pecked the back of her hand...........

Arnav : Hmm.........You should also have it .......because I know you also didn't had anything.........

He said and she smiled at his care that in this condition also he cared for her.........

Arnav : Umm Khushi can I ask you something..........

She nodded.........

He stopped before asking her about the car thinking that if there was any problem in her car she would not have let him take the car........then thinking to talk to Atharv about it he chucked the topic..........

He changed the topic............

Arnav : Why My jaan is still gloomy gloomy haan..........see I am also fine now..........

He said and she looked down.........

He made her look at him.......she looked at him with her teary eyes........

Khushi : I can't imagine my life without you Arnav.............

She whispered painfully............

He pulled her in his arms and comforted her...........

Arnav : Then where I am going haan..........I am with you meri jaan..........not in this life only but in the all next lives I am with you.......no one can separate us............

He said and she looked at him breaking the hug..........

He wiped her tears and kissed her forehead assuringly...........she closed her eyes as he kissed her both cheeks.......He looked at her as she opened her eyes and he slowly decreased the distance between them taking her in a slow kiss.........A kiss of assurance ........A kiss of love........They poured all their feelings in that kiss..........

She broke the kiss as he hissed a bit because she touched his fractured arm mistakenly..............

Khushi : I am sorry sorry.......Did I pain a lot...........

He hugged her.........

Arnav : No baby........But never say sorry to come close to me okay..........

He said and she smiled............

He thought to tease her...........

Arnav : Umm Vaise.......What you called me that time.......haan..........Mr.Hubby........I really like it..........

She blushed.........She didn't realised what she called him that time...........

He kissed her red cheeks again making them more red..........

He smiled..........

A knock disturbed them.........

She immediately stood straight away from him which he didn't liked..........

Khushi : Come in..........

She asked the person to come in..........

A Nurse came in with their dinner.........

She kept the tray on the table and left the room...........

Khushi : I will come after washing hands then will feed you the dinner...........

He nodded and she went to the washroom..........

She came after washing her hands...........Then started feeding him the food and in between she also had it as he forced her..........

She smiled at him and continued to feed him and have hers in between..........

After dinner she gave him the medicines made him lie down by putting the bed straight..........

Khushi : Now you should sleep..........

She said caressing his head........

Arnav : Where will you sleep......Come here and lie beside me..........

He said trying to shift a bit to make space for her..........but she stopped him saying sternly..........

Khushi : No don't move..........it will affect youe arm..........Don't worry I will sleep there on the couch and its enough for me..........

She said softly at last........

Arnav : But........

He tried to argue but she didn't let him..........

Khushi : Sleep here..........and don't dare you move otherwise......

She said strictly..........

Arnav : Otherwise.........

He raised his brows........

Khushi : Otherwise ......no kisses........

As she said this his orbs widened...........

Arnav : How mean ........you are blackmailing a patient who is also your husband in the name of kisses..........

She chuckled as he looked so cute while complaining............

Khushi : Oho my Hubby dearest sleep now.........its late night..........

She said kissing his cheeks and sat on the stool beside the bed holding his hand.......

He smiled and looked at her............

Khushi : Don't worry I will sleep once you slept...........

She said smiling at him...........

He closed his eyes feeling her near him and soon he slept due to the effect of medicines...........

She looked at him and kissed his hand lightly............

Khushi : I love you so very much.........

She whispered smilingly............

Soon after staring at him she also slept like that only by keeping her head on the bed..........