~ 97 - New Routine ~

Next Morning

Arnav's sleep broke feeling some weight on himself.........

Arnav : Jaan let me sleep na ......

He spoke sleepily with closed eyes........

Hearing the giggles he opened his eyes and saw Arush was sitting on his stomach and giggling while playing with his fingers.........

And Arnav immediately held Arush so he won't fall.......Then he glanced sideways and saw Khushi sleeping peacefully.........

And thinking not to disturb her he stood from the bed with Arush in his arms and left the room closing the door lightly.........

Arnav : Good Morning baby.......

He said looking at Arush who was looking at him curiously with his big eyes........

Arush : Maa........Maa.......

He spoke in his baby language and looked here and there for his Maa...

Arnav sighed.......

Arnav : Bacha she will come soon.........

He spoke softly walking towards the living room.......

Arush : Ta....Taa........

He made voices patting Arnav's cheeks as if asking who is he.........

And Arnav understood what he asked.........

Arnav : Baby I am your Angel's hubby.........

He spoke slowly and sweetly with him as Arush call Khushi Angel..........

Arush : Anel hub.........( Angel hubby )

He widened his eyes..........

Arnav chuckled at his cuteness.........This is the maximum time he spent with Arush till now ........

Arnav : Haa baby.........

Then Arush giggled and placed his both small hands on Arnav's face as if showing his affection and in return Arnav kissed his head......

Arnav smiled and reached downstairs........

Arush then looked out of the gate........

Arnav understood.........

Arnav : Aru aapko ghummi jaana hai ( Aru do you want to go out )

Arush nodded immediately as if he understood.......Arnav smiled and took him till the garden........

Sometimes later.....

Arshi's room

Khushi's sleep broke due to the sunrays.........

She slowly opened her eyes and looked beside her........Then not finding them there she sat up with a jerk.......

Khushi : Where did they gone.........

She stood and gone to check the balcony.........

From there she saw both of them in the garden.........She smiled seeing their happy faces and went to freshen up......

In the garden

Arnav : Lets go back Aru.........

He said looking at Aru....

But Arush made noices.......

Arush : Na....Na.....

He chuckled..........

Arnav : Bacha we will come after sometime okay.......

He said and started going back to the mansion which Arush didn't liked a bit as he started making crying sounds.........