~ 39 - His Surprises ~

Atharv : Now Arnav your turn..........where is your gift.......

He asked ......and Khushi looked away remembering about last night.......

Arnav : Well there are two gifts for her One is outside and one is inside and its up to her what she wanted to see first........so Khushi which gift you want to see first outside one or inside one.....

He asked raising his eyebrows........

Khushi looked at him shocked thinking is there anything left that he didn't do for her........

Khushi : Arnav.......

She tried to stop him but he didn't gave her the chance......

Arnav : I think we should go outside first......

He said and grabbed her hand in his.......

Meera : Umm I think we should not disturb the love birds.....we can see your gifts later Arnav now you go and show them only to Khushi......And Khushi give me the boxes I will keep them in your room.......

She said teasing them.......and took the boxes from Khushi's hand.....All chuckled seeing Arshi's red face........

Atharv : Yeah you are right Meera..........

He said and three left from there with Ishaan......Sheetal already left from there not wanting to see their romance........

Arnav : Lets go out.......

He said and she followed him silently as she didn't want to make him sad.......

He closed her eyes with his palm as they reached near the gate outside......

Khushi : What are you doing Arnav ........

Arnav : surprise.........

He whispered and took her near the surprise.......He gestured the guard to remove the cover..........

Tere sang yaara
Khush rang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitaara.

When the cover was removed he also removed his palm from her eyes seemed excited to see her reaction........

O karam khudaya hai
Tujhe mujhse milaya hai
Tujhpe marke hi toh
Mujhe jeena aaya hai.

Her eyes went wide and she looked at the latest version of BMW in shock........It was same as his car.....

Arnav : How is the surprise darling ?

O tere sang yaara...
Khush rang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitaara

O tere sang yaara
Khush rang bahara
Main tera ho jaaun
Jo tu karde ishara

He whispered.......