12| Darling

Liliana's PoV

It's been two days and today is the day he finally gets married. I watch from the couch as Valentina and Vincenzo rush around, trying to get ready in time. Even though Vin and Sebastian aren't on speaking terms, Sebastian still wants him there.

Valentina came to me an hour ago to try to convince me to come but I ignored her. I understand where she's coming from but I don't want to be the one to destroy his happiness again.

Vin actually grabbed a dress from my closet and attempted to shove it over my head. It was almost as if he was trying to suffocate me. When I accidentally elbowed his nose, he threw the dress at me and walked away.

He's just being dramatic. I didn't elbow him that hard.

Sebastian's birthday was a couple of days ago. I wonder what that bitch gave him for his birthday present. Normally, I wouldn't bring another woman down by calling her a bitch and other words but this bitch is a fucking exception since she tried to fucking kill me and still, to this day, thinks she succeeded.

Newsflash bitch, I'm still breathing.

Valentina and Vin rushed out of the house as I put a movie on. The kids were with Valentina's parents for today. Now, you're probably thinking why aren't the twins going, reason number one is because people might think they're ruining the ceremony by talking and running around and just by being kids. Reason number two is because if there's an attack, they're most likely to get hurt.

I sat with a box of tissues and a bag of popcorn as the movie began playing. The Notebook. This movie breaks my heart every single fucking time I watching it. And what better time to watch it then when the one you love is getting married.

Our marriage isn't valid anymore. I was 'dead' for years which means Sebastian was left as a widower. It's sad but it's true. So he's free to marry whoever he want to right now because our marriage isn't valid.

He probably wishes I stayed dead.

Lol, he should've known I'm invincible and unkillable, mostly because I spent a year with him and he didn't even get near to killing me.

Almost thirty minutes later, I hastily turned the tv off and stood up from my seat and rushed upstairs to my room with only one thought on my mind.

Fuck it, if I can't have him, that bitch sure as hell can't.

~

I entered through the back of the venue by climbing in through a fucking window. I would've thought they would have a lot more security than they have now since they're kind of famous for their businesses and Sebastian runs a fucking mafia. Unfortunately, I got turned away at the door because I obviously wasn't on the guest list.

Asshole didn't even invite his supposed dead wife to his wedding. I'm offended.

Nah, I'm kidding. I've already said that we're technically not married anymore.

I looked around the room I was in. I looked around to see clothes littered everywhere. Champagne glasses were left on a table as heels were left laying around on the floor.

My eyes widened in shock as I realised where I was. The bridal suite.

Fuck me.