35| Moving

Liliana's PoV

I was right, the meeting was really boring and I have no idea why Sebastian wanted me with him. "Your knuckles are seriously gonna bruise," I told him. "You didn't even let me put an ice pack on it."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Lets go and get your stuff."

We left the club, walking past the guy who called me a slut before getting into the car. "I really need to fire that dickhead," Seb muttered as he sped down the road.

"You know I could've taken him."

"I know," he shrugged. "But I wanted to punch him." I let out a chuckle. Suddenly, his phone began ringing.

"What?," he said as soon as he answered. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as the other person spoke. "Really? Okay." With that he cut the call.

"We're gonna have to take a rain check on our date tonight," he sighed out. "We're definitely doing it tomorrow."

"Why? Is it something to do with work?"

He shook his head. "No, they got the date wrong for the surprise so instead tonight, we can watch a movie or something."

"As long as I get to choose."

"Fine."

~

"Take the damn bag," I almost yelled at him. Sebastian let out a sigh and got up from where he was sat.

"You're really fucking annoying," he insulted me. I rolled my eyes.

"And you're really fucking lazy but you don't hear me complaining," I retorted as I threw the bag filled with my bathroom stuff at him. He caught it effortlessly, dampening my mood slightly.

I really wanted it to hit him in the face.

"Go," I ordered him, pointing to the door. He let out a sigh. Now, it was just me and Valentina. "Hey, do you know where Jordan is staying?," I asked suddenly. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I told him he could stay here but he told me he had a place already," she spoke as she folded my clothes. "He's not staying with his parents."

Without thinking, I called him. He answered on the third ring, sounding slightly out of breath. "Hey Jordan," I said. "I just wanted to check up on you. I haven't heard from you in a few days."

"Huh? Yeah, yeah, I'm all good," he rushed out. "Babe-," I heard a man's voice say before Jordan shushed him.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Why are you out of breath?," I asked. Valentina made the same facial expression as me when she heard what I had said.

"I'm sort of...busy," he said slowly. "I'll call you later." With that, he cut the call.

"It sounded like he was with someone," I told Valentina. "What if he's found a boyfriend?"

"That would be amazing," she spoke softly.

"He deserves some happiness," I said, thinking of everything I've put him through.