42| Can't Wait

Around 4-5 months later

Liliana's PoV

After everything that happened, we decided we didn't need a big fancy wedding. We already had one. We both felt like this wedding of ours needs to be intimate and small with just friends since neither of us has any family left.

Technically, mine aren't dead but we're not on speaking terms.

I walked down the little aisle we had with a bouquet in hand. My dress wasn't big or glamorous. Instead, it was simple but not basic.

This wedding for us is just about our love and making it all fancy will just take months of planning, most of which we don't have. We didn't want that. We wanted it to happen straight away.

The wind blew lightly, making my hair flow elegantly. Honestly, I looked like I was in a movie. The water crashing filled the silence as I walked towards them all with a huge smile on my face.

We didn't have any groomsmen or bridesmaids because there simply was no need.

In case you haven't already realised, the ceremony is taking place at beach. We rented the whole thing out so it was just us.

A little arch covered in flowers stood at the end in front of the ocean with a waiting Sebastian and Vin.

Yes, we let him officiate the wedding.

Valentina, Jordan, his boyfriend and the twins stood and watched me with huge smiles as well as Amara, Dom and their son. Vin stood there impatiently as Valentina glared him slightly, as if warning him to say something dumb like 'hurry the fuck up'.

Finally, I reached Sebastian. I passed my bouquet of flowers to Valentina before I joined hands with Sebastian, leaving my bump on show.

He pressed a kiss to my forehead before doing the same to my stomach. A smile grew on my face. He's gonna be an amazing father.

The day we found out is one I'll never forget.

~Flashback~

"It's been a fucking month," he said flatly. "If you're not gonna go and get yourself checked out, I will drag you there myself."

I narrowed my eyes at him, still insisting I was fine. When he didn't give up, I went for a check up. As predicted, I was forced to pee on a stick after I told the doctor I didn't get my period.

It's not unusual for that to happen to me. When it doesn't come, I feel sick but this time has been a lot worse than before.

"Congratulations!," the doctor said as they checked the results. I sat there in shock for a moment.

"What?," Sebastian asked, wanting to make sure he heard right.

"You're having a baby."

"Are you sure?," he pushed on. The doctor nodded his head before leaving the room to give us some privacy.

"We're having a baby," I spoke, my eyes watering. "What if I've done something to hurt it already?"

"You haven't," he reassured me.