14| Crazy

Read the A/N at the end of the chapter please!

~

With a heavy heart, I watched him leave the room knowing he was going to marry another woman. But the one thing that gave me some form of comfort is the fact that some marriages don't last forever. There's also something called a divorce so that makes me feel a tiny bit better. Or I could just kill the bitch.

I promised myself that I was gonna get him back. I don't break my promises.

A merry Christmas to me. Not.

I cleared my throat and plastered a smile on my face before leaving the room. I walked down the long hallway before walking past the room they were getting married in. I watched as they kissed, sealing the deal.

They're married.

I was too late. But I'm not a quitter so I'm not giving up. Also, the fact that the baby she's carrying isn't his, gives me a hell of a lot of hope. Even though he didn't confirm my thoughts, he didn't deny it either.

So I have a lot of hope for the future but I currently have a very heavy heart that I'm gonna need to nurse before I deal with the Jordan problem.

My eyes caught his causing him to hold the eye contact. I fought the urge to flip him off before I entered the room they were all in.

I caught Dom and pulled him by the arm so he'd stop and talk to me. "I listened to you and I tried to stop the wedding. I did but you didn't tell me she was pregnant," I spoke. He shrugged my hand off him.

"You didn't stop it though, did you?," he snapped. "The least you can do now is try to fuck up the relationship and I didn't know about it and I don't really fucking care." I took a step away from him, allowing him to walk off.

Stage one was the first meeting. Stage two was crashing his wedding. Stage three is to fuck up their relationship. Stage four is something that I have no idea what yet.

He's right. If fucking their relationship up doesn't work, I'll have to kill her probably. But that'll be after she's had her baby and I can't wait nine whole months. But after the baby's born, I'll feel guilty for taking a child away from its' mother. To be honest, that child will probably have a better childhood with Isabella's parents raising it because I know they aren't as fucked up as her. On the other hand, regardless of what she's done to me, she could be an amazing mother to her child.

Scratch that, she's a crazy bitch.

Oh for fucks sake, why did she have to fucking get pregnant because now, it just complicates things like how the fuck am I supposed to kill her now?

Sebastian's PoV

She still showed her face in here after that little show earlier. Like I said, she's grown a huge fucking backbone. She's also cost me thousands of dollars too since I had to pay the officiant a hell of a lot of money to stay a little longer and for some other random shit.

Isabella grabbed my hand and tried to pull me away with her but my gaze was elsewhere. "Hey!," she said loudly, snapping her fingers in front of my face. I clenched my jaw.

"What?," I said flatly.

She has signed the papers so now, there's no need to act like her fucking puppet anymore.