31| Official

Liliana's PoV

I have to say that seeing him kill Isabella made that tiny cloud of doubt in me vanish. I watched as he ordered some people from the mafia to get rid of her body.

I held myself back from suggesting digging up my grave and shoving her in my coffin.

I still don't know if anyone really is in there.

Thinking about it, I'm not sure if I want to open it. But I know that I have to.

I honestly cannot wait to see the life drain out of Valeria as she takes her final breath. After all that bitch as done to me, killing her is not a punishment. She deserves to be tortured a little more but I need to move on with my life. So I'm gonna have my fun before ending it.

I wouldn't kill his mom but after everything she's put me and him through, I'd rather be the one to kill her than him. I don't want him to live with the fact that he murdered his own mother but to be honest, I don't think he'd care. Me killing her doesn't change a thing for me because I've always hated her.

"It's finally over," he breathed out as he pulled me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

"So everything that was hers is ours?"

He nodded his head. "Every single thing." I didn't say a word as I relaxed in his embrace, finally feeling safe. "Hurry up and kill her so I can sell this house."

"I'll try to," I chuckled, knowing he was talking about his mom.

"Move in with me," he spoke. I looked up at him confused. "Not here, obviously, but the house I built for us. It's just been sitting there and I think it's time for us to move in."

"I'll think about it," I teased him. He let out a chuckle, already knowing my answer. My arms hung loosely around his neck as his hands lingered on my waist.

"Fuck it, it's time," he murmured as he brought his lips down to meet mine. Fireworks exploded inside of me as well as the hyper butterflies. Our lips moved so perfectly in sync just like they used to.

Our first kiss in seven fucking years.

Wow.

After a few more seconds, I pulled away breathlessly. "If her lips touched yours in the past day, even week, I will murder you and bury you with her," I threatened breathlessly, knowing they must've kissed and had sex before. I mean, they were together for almost six years and she tried to make him think her fake baby was his.

"Don't worry, they didn't even get close," he muttered against my lips as he pulled me flush against him. "I love you."

"I love you, asshole," I chuckled.

"I've missed that word coming out of your pretty little mouth," he spoke, his eyes finally gleaming with happiness.

"Me too," I laughed.

"Couples that kill together, stay together," Valentina said from out of nowhere with Vin, Dom and Amara (Dom's partner).

"Huh?," Vin said confused as Sebastian moved to stand beside me, throwing an arm over my shoulders.