King Chen: - 1 -

Qi Heng held a lotus jade pendant in his hand.   

There are two guards with long swords kneeling under them, one called Zheng Yi and the other called Zheng Er.   

Very random names, but he knew that these two people were his cronies, to be precise, his cronies in this identity.   

He is the King of Chen, but he is not the King of Chen either.   

Qi Heng shook his head, but with his usual prestige, no one dared to look up at him at this time, and naturally he would not notice his loss of concentration at this moment.   

“Zheng Yi. "Qi calmed down, and spoke in a hoarse voice. “Go, bring her back for the king. ”   

“The princess? Just now............”   

Zheng Yi raised his head almost in surprise and glanced at him. The handsome face was as cold and ruthless as ever, but before a stick of incense, the prince promised the princess and the Lord Huimin not to pick up the real lord. Come back.   

“She is the bloodline of this king. ”   Zheng was startled, then realized that he had exceeded the moment, and immediately lowered his head.   

“Yes. ”   

Qi Heng waved the two of them back, not noticing the expressions of the two of them who wanted to talk and stopped. He rubbed the lotus jade pendant in his hand, and finally found all the memories about the identity of King Chen from the corner of his memory.   

This was the first world he traveled through, and it was also the world he had the deepest obsession with.

In this world, he dressed as Qi Heng, the powerful Prince of Chen in the Jin Dynasty.   

Originally, as the favorite young son of the emperor and the queen mother, the emperor's expectations for him can be seen with a single word. It is a pity that his elder brother, the prince, has grown up.

It is a matter of national importance. The prince himself is not wrong. This situation can't be easily shaken even by the emperor.   

It's not that he didn't have the idea of coveting that position, but he was not the protagonist, so even with military power in hand, he was still doing a good job as an ambitious prince.   

The real child of luck in this world is his adopted daughter Qi Jing, a counterfeit who has occupied the glory and wealth of others for fifteen years.   

In that life, he also learned of Qi Jing's identity, and then after comforting his wife and adopted daughter, he picked up his biological daughter who was living abroad.   

Although the biological mother of the adopted daughter changed the identities of the two girls first, he had no intention of pursuing it.   

He has the idea of raising his two daughters together. After all, he is a prince and he is not short of money.

He thought that what he had done was very normal, but he never expected that Qi Jing was the destined protagonist of this world.

She was reborn, and because he wanted to bring his biological daughter Zhao Yuyao back, she still hated him.

Qi Heng lowered his eyes and his gaze fell on the lotus jade pendant. His biological daughter is a very kind child.