- 23 -

“Just when you first arrived in Wei, when I invited you to drink, you said that the prince Wang belongs to your uncle...”

Wei Chao thought about it carefully, but he couldn't remember what Wei Chao said at the time was his uncle's.   

“Don't you know this! "Qi Shao put his shoulder on him and said with a smile, “Let's go, I'll show you around the palace. Our Jin Palace is much more spacious than yours in Wei." ”   

The two of them went all the way out of Taixueyuin. There was actually no scenery in winter, but the high and low eaves covered by heavy snow and the vermilion palace walls contrasted with each other, which was a picture in itself.   

“There is a plum tree over there. “Wei Chao pointed to the opposite side of the pool. He wanted to walk over, but was pulled by Qi Shao, "You can't go there. My father's former concubines live there now. It's not good if you run into them." ”   

Qi Heng had only one princess at the beginning, but now the princess is gone and the harem is empty, so his father's concubines don't have to rush to vacate the palace, but the former palace is no longer habitable, so they can only move to the West palace where the concubines live.

When Wei Chao heard this, he immediately retracted his feet, and Qi Shao said again, "Since you want to see the plum blossoms, I will take you somewhere. ”   

The place Qi Shao was talking about was Yimei Garden, which was specially built by the last monarch of the Kingdom of Jin for his beloved concubine.

The concubine's surname was Mei and she liked plum blossoms during her lifetime, so she had this Yimei Garden full of plum blossoms.   

But Qi Shao didn't expect that he would meet his uncle even if he just came out for a walk.   

At the moment he saw someone, Qi Shao's expression suddenly changed, and he immediately pulled Wei Chao and wanted to slip away, “I'm not going anymore, there are people there now, let's change places. ”   

“What's the matter, why can't you go? "Wei Chao was looking at other places, but when he heard Qi Shao say this, he turned to look at Yimeiyuan, but suddenly saw a familiar figure sitting at the stone table inside.   

“That's not His Majesty the Emperor of Jin, wait, there are other people around him..."

Wei Chao stopped his voice. The man inside had long dark hair half tied up, and he was dressed in a mysterious crane suit. In this white world, it is so conspicuous.   

No wonder Qi Shao said that Yimei Garden could not be entered. It turned out that His Majesty the Emperor of Jin was accompanying the beauty to visit the garden.   

Wei Chao thought thoughtfully.   

“Don't talk, let's go quietly. "Qi Shao took Wei Chao by the hand, “before Uncle Huang finds us." ”   

What if Uncle Huang saw him playing so well and suddenly changed his mind to continue to let him go back to the calligraphy room.   

In fact, it's okay to practice calligraphy, but it's already in the afternoon. The two martial artists said in the morning that the afternoon course was horse riding, and Qi Shao didn't want to suffer that sin.