- 8 -

The sun was rising, and a team of forbidden troops came from a distance. Behind the forbidden army was the car of Emperor Jin Yuan.   

“The emperor has arrived. ”   

“Welcome Your Majesty. "

Everyone knelt down, and the car slowly stopped in front of everyone.   

Emperor Jin Yuan, dressed in a Ming yellow dragon robe, got out of the imperial carriage, and his gaze fell on King Chen, who was the only one standing on the field.   

Even he had to admit that King Chen's appearance was so good, as if Zhong Lingyuxiu, who had been saved by the Qi family for a hundred years, had given him one person.

The early morning sun shone on his dark-colored court clothes, as if it was covering him with a layer of golden tulle.   

Qi Heng had no intention of discerning the deep meaning in the eyes of Emperor Jin Yuan, and made a salute: “Brother Emperor. ”   

“I'm here to see off the emperor. "

Emperor Jin Yuan waved to everyone to get up. Lin Dehai was holding this tray with a silver wine jug on it, and two wine bottles were placed next to it.   

Lin Dehai bowed and walked to the side of the two of them, raised the tray slightly, Emperor Jin Yuan held up the wine flask, poured the two wine bottles on the wine, then put down the wine flask, and handed one of the glasses of wine to Qi Heng.   

“I am here, and I wish the emperor a happy return. ”   

“Brother Chen naturally lives up to the emperor's trust. "Qi Heng calmly picked up the wine bottle and drank the drink without hesitation.   

“Your Majesty! "Qin Yue shouted loudly. He had already got off his horse and walked in front of a few people in three steps and two steps,

“The time has come, and the army should set off." ”   

He paused for a moment, then smiled again, “I know that Your Majesty and the prince have a deep affection for brothers, and your Majesty is reluctant to risk the prince going to Ling'an, but the time has really come, and it can't be delayed any longer. ”   

Emperor Jin Yuan put down the wine bottle, “Since the time has come, let's go. ”   

Qi Shao, the eldest son of the emperor, who is regarded as a transparent person on the side:

“............”   

“Father...”   

Qi Shao shouted suspiciously. He wanted to say that you haven't secretly preached your faith.

How can I monitor King Chen?

However, Emperor Jinyuan didn't look at him from beginning to end. He could only watch as Emperor Jinyuan returned to the imperial carriage.   

Boom, boom, boom.   

The battle flags fluttered, the horses flew, and wherever they passed, the dust raised in the air remained for a long time.