- 12 -

“Your Highness! "The two guards were shocked, Wei Chao shook his head, despair appeared in their eyes.   

Seeing that no one noticed him, Qi Shao slowly raised his hand and glanced at Qi Heng with a smile,

“Well, I gave Brother Wei the detoxification pills from my body before, so he shouldn't have been poisoned. The reason why Brother Wei vomited blood was probably because his body was detoxifying? ”   

Although Qi Shao didn't adjust and was a little bit more attentive, he still knew that he was grateful.

Wei Chao was a benefactor who had saved his life, so when Zheng Er said that the poison was smeared on the arrow, Qi Shao didn't even think about it, so he stuffed the detoxification pill Qi Heng gave him into Wei Chao's mouth. Chao's mouth.   

It just made him realize that Wei Chao had a little difficulty swallowing the pill when he swallowed it.   

This time it was the turn of Heiyi's popularity to deteriorate, and he was unwilling to be reconciled, “You think you can save his life by relieving the poison, but my arrow was aimed at his heart. ”   

“Prince Wang. "Wei Chao's face turned pale. He glanced at Qi Heng, who was standing with his hands in his hands, feeling a little guilty in his heart.   

“Sorry, I concealed my identity...”   

“I'm sorry, go to the doctor first, the wound is important. "Qi Shao hurriedly interrupted him.

He naturally heard the three emperors who were so loud by the man in black, but they also concealed their true identities. They were all half a catty to eight taels, and there was nothing to apologize for.   

Qi Shao's own heart was very empty. He glanced at Qi Heng secretly, and since he met Wei Chao, he could tell all kinds of abnormal behaviors of the other party clearly.   

But how did Qi Heng know that Prince Wei was in Fufeng City, and could he recognize it accurately?   Qi Shao still couldn't figure it out.

Obviously, he was with Qi Heng most of the time, so it didn't make sense that he didn't know it at all. However, Qi Shao had a big heart. He knew how many catties and taels he had in his head, so he didn't want to do it if he couldn't figure it out.  

“Yes, the master's injury is important. ”The guards' minds were numb by the wheel battle, and they wanted to carry Wei Chao.   

It's just that they were also seriously injured, and their physical strength had been exhausted during the fight. If they forcibly lifted Wei Chao, they might cause secondary damage to Wei Chao because of their loss of strength.   

“Zheng Er. "Qi Heng spoke faintly, Zheng Er squatted down, carefully avoiding squeezing Wei Chao's wound, and picked him up sideways.   There was a medical center in Fufeng City. Two guards sent Wei Chao to the medical center.

With Qi Shao's assurance, they let go and hurriedly took the assassins who were captured alive.   

The medicine boy burned the water, and the old man in the medical center cut off Wei Chao's clothes from the wound, and then said with a sigh, “This arrow is buried deep enough. It's a miracle that your kid still has the strength to open his eyes." ”