- 17 -

Lin Dahai was taken aback, “The minion didn't dare. ”   

“I looked at it, and Hengdi's expression seemed to be asking if I was crazy. "Emperor Jin Yuan laughed sullenly as he said this.   

Lin Dahai replied cautiously: "Probably because it is rare in the folk that a father with a son will pass on the family business to his brothers. ”   

Emperor Jin Yuan lowered the corners of his eyes, “After all, I am the king first, and then the father of man. The king and the state are one, and they are tied to the people of Dawn, and the capable live there. ”   

But Emperor Jin Yuan's biggest bottom line for this capable person was that he had to be surnamed Qi for the “capable person”, and he must keep the Qi family bloodline on his body.   

If it were an outsider, he wouldn't be crazy. How could the Qi family's century-old ancestral inheritance be easily given away.   

But when Emperor Jin Yuan thought so, he couldn't help but scolded angrily, “A bunch of rubbish, the throne I worked so hard to get back then, but none of the princes could hold it. ”   

“Forget it, fortunately, Brother Heng and I have the same father and mother. ”

Qi Heng has the same bloodline as him, and if rounded up, Qi Heng's descendants are equivalent to his descendants.   

The sense of suffocation in Emperor Jin Yuan's heart dissipated a little.   

“You all go down, Lin Dahai, go and change a pot of hot tea. ”   

Lin Dahai got up from the ground in a daze, and the palace ladies and eunuchs all retreated to the door. Lin Dahai bent over and picked up the teapot from in front of Emperor Jin Yuan, and quickly changed a pot of hot tea from the outside. Come in.   Lin Dahai poured tea for the Jin Yuan Emperor.   

“Mr. Qin, you can't stay. "Emperor Jin Yuan suddenly spoke, Lin Dahai's hand trembled, and the tea turned a little bit.   

“Your Majesty, forgive me. "Lin Dahai knelt down with a puff.   

“Get up, I'm not dead yet. "Emperor Jin Yuan rubbed his brows, Lin Dahai got up and muttered, "Your Majesty's illness will definitely get better." ”   

“I remember that the queen Mother was unwell and asked Qin to leave the palace two days later to accompany the queen mother more. ”

Emperor Jinyuan does not intend to let the Qin clan return to the Chen palace. A woman with two hearts is not worthy to be the queen of the motherly world, let alone the mother of the prince in the future.   

Even if Qin's second heart was facing him.   

“According to my oral decree, Qi Yuyao, the daughter of the Regent, is Rou Min and wise, Jiayan and Yixing, and is given the title of the Lord of Rou Jia, with 1,500 households in Shiyi. ”   

Lin Dahai got the will and rushed to Shoukang Palace immediately. He didn't know that the emperor Jinyuan's palace was out.

The eldest prince was still squatting outside the palace. When he saw him coming out, he suddenly stepped forward and stopped Lin Dahai.