- 9 -

Zheng Er looked sympathetically at Qi Shao, who was stupid at a young age, "Second son, what are you thinking? Naturally, my subordinates will live with you. ”   

The prince's martial arts skills are still above him, and he doesn't need to work hard. The great prince has no power to bind chickens.

Fufeng City is mixed with dragons and snakes, and it is also the territory of the enemy country. Naturally, he wants to watch it.   

Qi Shao's face darkened:
“......... My son is not used to living with two people. ”   

“Guest, the room you asked for has been opened. ”

The shopkeeper smiled and said, “The deposit has been deducted. This is change." ”   

“There is no need to change. "Zheng Erdang said, “But I want to inquire about one thing with the shopkeeper." ”   

The shopkeeper smiled even more warmly when he heard that there is no need to change zero, "I wonder what the guests want to ask? ”   

Zheng Erdao: “That's it. We are here to find relatives. More than ten years ago, an aunt in our family met a wealthy businessman surnamed Wei.

After the two fell in love, they gave birth to a son. Later, the wealthy businessman said that he would never return after returning to Fufeng City to see his family.

Now my aunt's life is at stake. As a junior, I came to find relatives to fulfill her old man's wish. ”   

“Wei? ”The shopkeeper's eyes became alert, this is their imperial surname of Wei.   

“Yes, Wei Que's Wei. "Zheng Er affirmed.

He took out a somewhat discolored bronze medal from his arms with a Wei character engraved on it.   

“This is the keepsake left by the wealthy businessman back then. It is said that the Wei family is very famous in Fufeng City. You can find out if you just ask. ”  

When the shopkeeper saw that it was Wei and not Wei, his expression eased a lot. He looked at the two young men in front of him with some sympathy,

“The old man has opened an inn here for more than 20 years. Once upon a time, there was indeed a Wei family with a great family in Fufeng City. However, a few years ago, the Wei family owed a huge debt, and the family's wealth was exhausted overnight, and the Wei family also moved away. ”   

“Does the shopkeeper know where they moved? "Zheng Er showed a look of embarrassment and anxiety.   

“I don't know this old man. Maybe the guests can look for the former neighbors of the Wei family to inquire about one or two. ”The shopkeeper shook his head.   

“A wealthy businessman surnamed Wei? Trick an ignorant girl into falling in love and having children and then go home to visit relatives and never return? ”   

In the corridor on the third floor, a young man leaned against the wooden railing and looked at the three people downstairs in a daze. He had internal strength.

Even in the corridor on the third floor, he could hear the conversation on the first floor clearly.

Isn't this the usual method of his uncle who likes to mess around?   

I don't know if it was psychological reasons. He went to see the young man in the royal blue shirt again, and the more he looked at it, the more he felt like his hapless uncle.   

Xiao Er led the three upstairs, the young master beckoned slightly behind him, and a man dressed as an entourage stepped forward, “Master?”   

“Have you seen those three people? I've been staring at them these days. ”