- 21 -

“A group of fools! This is clearly a frame for my master! ”

The spies hidden in the crowd all turned blue with anger.

This was clearly a conspiracy hatched by the Kingdom of Jin. They hadn't even thought about starting on that woman, and that woman died.   

“This little brother, who do you say is a fool? ”

The woman next to him who heard his words was unhappy, “Here in black and white, who was framed?" ”   

“It's none of your business. "The spy glared at the woman and turned to leave.   

“You are not allowed to go! "The woman grabbed his sleeve, “You made it clear to me today, who you said was a fool and who was framed!” ”  

“Unreasonable! ”The spy took the woman's hand vigorously, and when the woman saw this, she immediately fell to the ground with her strength, and yelled.,  

“I hit someone, in broad daylight, someone actually hit someone! ”   

There were already many people watching at the bulletin board, and when they saw the movement, the crowd immediately surrounded them.   

The spies found that the situation was not good, and it was too late to escape, and the crowd was already crowded.   

“Bah! "Someone spit heavily at him, “A young and strong young man is not ashamed to bully a woman who has no power to restrain a chicken." ”   

A woman picked up the cabbage in her hand and smashed it on him, and quickly ran to the woman who had fallen to the ground and helped her up.   

“Sister Osmanthus, did you fall anywhere? ”   

“Old sister, I'm fine, but I was pushed and fell. "Liu Osmanthus stood up with great strength.   

“You are talking nonsense, I didn't push you at all! "The spy gritted his teeth and said angrily, the people of Jin Kingdom turned out to have such a shameless face from top to bottom.   

“My osmanthus girl is the most kind-hearted person on weekdays, and all the folks and neighbors know it. ”

The woman stuffed Liu Guihua behind her and glared at the young man in front of her. “If you hadn't pushed her, would she have pulled you away? ”   

“I didn't push her at all! ”The blue veins on the spy's forehead twitched violently.   

“Since you don't admit it, I think you should report it to the official. "Someone suggested loudly.   

“Can't report to the official! "The spy subconsciously denied, but soon he reacted again, “I still have something to do, and reporting to the official will delay my time. Don't you just ask for money --”   

The spy took out a money bag from his waist, “Here you are, let me go! ”   

“Who wants your money! "
Liu Guihua probed, grabbed the money bag and threw it into his arms, “Don't use your stinky money to insult people. I just want to report to the official today and ask the official to give me justice." ”