- 10 -

Qi Shao seized the opportunity and immediately rolled around on the spot twice, away from the scarred man.   

Countless tiles fell down, a big hole was made in the roof, and two men jumped down. One of them immediately fought with Scar Man and the minions beside him.   

“Brother, are you okay? ”   

Qi Shao raised his head and met a pair of smiling eyes. In this way, he seemed to be a young man?   

“Is it you? ”The young master said in surprise, Qi Shao didn't understand why he looked like this, and he was a little puzzled.   

“We know each other? ”   

“I have seen you in the inn before. It is rare to see a person like the son in Fufeng City. I will remember it in the next glance. ”The young master replied.   

Qi Shao smiled reluctantly, “It turns out that this is the case. Under Wang Shao, I would like to thank my son for his life-saving grace. ”   

He used the identity Qi Heng gave him.   

The young master waved his hand and said proudly: “It is the right thing to walk the way for heaven. Prince Wang doesn't need to thank you. ”   

A little minion was kicked and fell in front of the two of them, and the two of them took a step back silently to avoid being hit.   

“Master. ”A voice suddenly came from outside the door, which familiarly made Qi Shao feel fortunate.

Fortunately, Uncle Wang found out that he hadn't sent someone to find him.   

The wooden door slammed to the ground. Zheng Er saw Qi Shao and immediately turned his head: “Master, the second son is here. ”   

“It was your family who came here...”

The young master looked at the man in white who approached. Although he had a curtain fence on his head, he still couldn't cover his outstanding demeanor like a fairy when he looked closer.   

The young master immediately turned his head and looked at Qi Shao with burning eyes: “Prince Wang, I have made a deal with you as a friend. ”

Although Qi Shao was saved, after his joy, he realized that since Zheng Er and Qi Heng had found him, they must have discovered his intention to escape.   

Qi Shao's scalp was numb. After saying goodbye to the son and brother who claimed to be Wei Chao, the savior, he hung his head and followed Qi Heng and the two back to the inn honestly.   

He didn't think about running away halfway, because he couldn't beat Zheng Er, otherwise he wouldn't have thought hard about making excuses to drive Zheng Er away before running away.   

Qi Shao thought that when he returned to the inn, Qi Heng would let Zheng Er take strict care of him, but what made Qi Shao restless was that Qi Heng didn't do anything to him.

On the contrary, Zheng Er didn't even live in the same room with him to monitor him.   

Because the next day, the guests who booked the Tianzi room withdrew, so the three of them immediately moved to the Tianzi room, one by one. Obviously, there was no one to monitor them.

Zheng Er treated him much more politely. After he came back, he never saw the look of waste in Zheng Er's eyes again.   

Everything is developing in a good direction, but Qi Shao didn't feel that his charm had conquered Zheng Er. On the contrary, he felt that things were getting more and more abnormal, and he became more worried about whether Qi Heng had dug a big hole for him.