- 3 -

After leaving Zizhuyuan, Zhao Yuyao's eyes flushed immediately. Her biological mother didn't like her, and even disliked her for growing up in a farmhouse.   

“Sister Yu. "Zhao Yan'er, who was squatting outside the door, was very happy to see her come out. She quickly ran to Zhao Yuyao, but was stunned when she saw her appearance.   

“Sister Yu, why are you crying? "She raised her hand to wipe away the tears from Zhao Yuyao's face, as if she had thought of something, she opened her eyes slightly in disbelief, “The princess bullied you?” ”   

“Don't talk nonsense. "Zhao Yuyao shook her head, “I'm just a little disappointed." ”   

As she said, there was another sourness in her heart.   

Zhao Yan'er felt strange. Obviously, it stands to reason that the princess should like her very much, but seeing Zhao Yuyao's appearance, she didn't dare to ask any more questions.   

“The Lord of the county. ”The two walked a distance, and they happened to meet the head of the Royal palace who strode over.

He first bowed, “Tingxi Garden has been packed up. My subordinates would like to ask the county lord to see if there are any shortcomings." ”   

“Okay, please lead the way. "Zhao Yuyao pursed her lips and whispered softly.   

The chief steward bowed, then stretched out his hand to guide, “The lord of the county, please come here. ”   

Tingxi Garden is to the west of the royal palace. The general manager led the two of them through the waterside cloister.

The maids were in groups, and teams of guards patrolled back and forth.

The flowers in the palace were dazzling, and all kinds of rare treasures were placed so casually. Zhao Yuyao knew that the royal palace must be a place of wealth and glory, but he was still dazzled by everything he saw, and even his previous sadness was forgotten.   

When the three of them walked to the Liyu Pond, they saw more than a dozen attendants with knives coming up from the white jade bridge opposite, followed by a beautiful pink-clothed maid.

After the general manager saw it, he immediately stopped and lowered his head with a respectful expression on his face. Zhao Yuyao also stopped, vaguely guessed something, and nervously pursed his lips.   

“Why don't you leave? "Zhao Yan'er was still outside, she accidentally glanced at Bai Yuqiao, and couldn't help exclaiming, “These guards are majestic and so handsome." ”   

“Yan'er. "Zhao Yuyao whispered, "Don't make a sound." ”   

Behind a few people, a team of water-blue-clothed maids came with silver plates and money. When they passed by the three of them, they bent slightly towards Zhao Yuyao, and walked towards Baiyuqiao without hesitation.   

The attendants with knives had already walked to the side of the white jade Bridge at this time. The maid in the water-blue dress stopped three steps away from the bridge. They stepped aside. Zhao Yuyao saw a man in Xuanyi walking up on the bridge. The golden python on the Xuanyi came to life.   

“See the prince. ”The kneeling maids lowered their eyebrows and closed their eyes in a respectful voice.   

“The prince... isn't that Sister Yu's father? ”