- 24 -

It's hard to say.   

“Qi Shao. ”   

In just two words, the tone of voice was peaceful, with neither anger nor other emotions, but when it fell on Qi Shao's ears, it seemed as if a thunderstorm had fallen on his ears, and he was so frightened that he immediately turned over and got up.   

“Emperor, Uncle...”   

“Come here. "Qi Heng said lightly, and Qi Shao secretly moved back a step, “I think it's good here." ”   

Qi Heng glanced at the martial artist next to him.

The martial artist was aware, walked to Qi Shao in two steps, and caught Qi Shao in front of Qi Heng like a quail.   

“Your Majesty. ”   

“Let me down. "Qi Shao struggled for a while, and the martial artist took advantage of the situation to release him.   

Qi Shao's current appearance is really miserable, his whole body is wet, even his hair is wet, and he really looks a bit pitiful to be oppressed.   

“Go back and change into clothes for leaving the palace. "Qi Heng pinched the center of his eyebrows, and let him go.   

“Out of the palace? ”The surprise came too fast, and Qi Shao's tone rose by two degrees.

He never thought that one day he would yearn for the world outside the palace.

It's just that he didn't know how to cherish the time he lived in the prince's mansion, and now he regrets it if he loses it.   

“Take you to the Ministry of Industry. "Qi Heng used a spiritual power to isolate Qi Shao from the surrounding cold, otherwise he would definitely be cold when he went back like this.   

“Remember to go and call Wei Chao too. ”   

Qi Shao responded loudly, and then ran away.   

“Let people prepare a carriage. "Qi Heng walked to his bedroom. He returned to the palace, changed into his usual clothes, and put on a white fox fur cloak.   

Lin Dahai also changed into an ordinary boy's uniform at this moment. When he saw Qi Heng coming out, he immediately stepped forward and touted, “Your Majesty looks like a noble prince and brother at first glance. ”   

“Let's go. "Qi Heng spoke faintly, Lin Dahai let out a sigh, and quickly followed.   

Qi Heng got into the carriage and only sat for a while. After a while, Qi Shao hurried with Wei Chao and the two of them.

Qi Heng exempted the two of them from courtesy and asked them to get into the carriage together.   

Wei Chao got into the carriage and apologized in a low voice, a little embarrassed, “Your Majesty, I broke my promise. ”   

Yesterday, he said that he wanted to see the eldest prince practice swordsmanship, but he was too excited about sword practice last night, so he went to bed late and couldn't get up in the morning, and the palace people didn't dare to call him.