- 20 -

“I remembered... who is Prince Wang. "Qi Shao's body was shaking, Zheng Er was helpless, and stepped forward to support his arm.   

“Prince, you are drunk. ”   

“Nonsense, I, I am not drunk in a thousand cups. "Qi Shao had a booze hiccup, his cheeks flushed because of the booze,

“I remembered, Prince Wang doesn't... doesn't it just...hiccup...”   

“What is it? "Wei Chao was taken aback for a moment, and then asked with great expectation.   

“It's my uncle Wang Wang..." Fake identity.   

Before Qi Shao finished speaking, he fell asleep on Zheng Er's shoulder.   

Wei Chao showed such an expression, and he automatically filled in Qi Shao's unfinished words in his heart.   

Uncle Wang's son, Qi Shao's uncle Wang is not the only regent in Qi Shao's mouth.   

Zheng Er smelled a little disgusted by the alcohol on Qi Shao's body.

He helped Qi Shao and said to Wei Chao: “The prince is drunk, so I will take him back to the Yiguan first. ”   

“I wrapped this private room for a whole day, let him wake up here and talk about it. "

Wei Chao got up and walked outside the door. "Master Luo Zheng waited for him to wake up, and then went back to the palace first. ”   

Zheng Er nodded, “Your Highness, walk slowly. ”   

Wei Chao opened the door and walked out.   

“What orders do the guests have? ”Xiao Er, who was guarding in the corridor, saw him and hurriedly greeted him.   

“Clean up the inside. "Wei Chao took out an ingot of silver from his sleeve and threw it into his arms. “Tell your shopkeeper, I have booked this private room today. The two guests inside are not allowed to let anyone in until they come out. ”   

Xiao Er held the silver in both hands, and his teeth were out of sight with a smile: "Yes, yes. The little one will clean up now. ”   

He quickly ran downstairs to hand the silver to the shopkeeper of the restaurant, and then went into the private room to clean up the tables, chairs, bowls and chopsticks as instructed.   

Wei Chao left. After the second child came in, he quickly took away the dishes and chopsticks, wiped the table clean, and then left lightly.

The room was quiet again, with only Qi Shao's sleep. The sound of sleeping soundlessly.   

*   

The Chen Wangfu hung up the white streamer.   

Because Princess Qin was killed by assassins on her way out to burn incense two days ago.   

The news came so quickly and quickly that everyone in the capital couldn't recover.

Obviously, as soon as King Chen took over the power of the dynasty, something happened to the regent and concubine in a blink of an eye.