Hold me tight - Part 1

Author pov:

A tired girl entered the mansion with her school bag hanging around her shoulder. She flopped on the couch and heaved out a long sigh. 'Stupid school sucked all my energy' she thought to herself. She went to her room to fresh up. After a while she came downstairs and begin to watch her favourite tv show 'Avatar: The last airbender'.

Slowly her eyes began to droop and she was already fast asleep, on the couch.Its around eight, her brother entered the mansion with his usual cold face. He expected her to be in her room ,when he found her in the couch passed out. A smile broke in to his face and he crouched down to her height.

He watched her sleep peacefully. Suddenly, an image of her as a baby, sleeping appeared in his mind. He just shook his head and caressed her hair. He slowly leaned towards her and kissed her forehead.

"Angel, wake up, love" he said softly. She just whined in her sleep and turned to the other side. He just chuckled and rubbed her back. "Come on babygirl, wake up", he said again. When he got no response he said, a little louder "Alright, I can have these ice creams for myself".

The next moment she was wide awake and looked at him with her eyes shining in excitement. She just extended her towards him. He just looked at her in disbelief and said "No welcome home hugs and kisses for me? Not even a 'hello', Am I a joke to you?". She giggled and hugged his neck and kissed his cheek , as he was still crouching down. "I missed you, Ady" ,she said pouting. "I missed you too, Angel" ,he said smiling.

"Alright, now where is my ice cream?" , she asked cutely. He just stood up and fake glared at her."So all this drama is for an ice cream? ", he whined and sat next to her and turned his head in the other direction ,while folding his arms. She just giggled and claimed up his lap. She tried to turn his face, but he is not the one to give up.

"Ady~~, look at me~~ , I love you~~~" she said in a sign song voice. He smiled a little and said "Alright, I love you too".He clapped his hands and a maid appeared with a ice cream tub. "Here ,there you go,my little one", he said handing it to her. She squealed and opened the tub hastily. She was going to take a bite, but shook her head and extended the spoon in front of Adrian's lips. He smiled and took a bite. He then took the spoon and started to feed her.
Just like that the night passed peacefully.

The morning rolled up with bright rays of sun. Angel woke up with a yawn, as her alarm rang. She got ready for school and went downstairs happily. She saw her brother waiting for her, at the dinning table. "Good morning ,Ady", she said smiling. "Good morning,baby", he said looking at her. They had breakfast and Adrian drove her to school.

The luxurious car stopped in front of her school. She unbuckled her seat belt and hugged her brother. "Bye, Ady",she said as she kissed his cheek. He patted her head and kissed her cheeks. "Bye,love. Be good." She nodded her head and skipped her way to entrance happily. He watched her with a smile and drove off to his work.

By evening,he returned home and called out his sister's name. "ANGEL" he shouted when he heared no response. He ran upstairs to her room. He opened the door and heard the shower running. He knocked on the bathroom door few times but heard no response. "Angel, are you okay?",he asked with worry.

When he heard no response,he unlocked the door and went inside.His heart broke when he saw his sister's condition. There she was, sitting under the shower, looking broken. She had her undergarments on. She was staring at nothing. He went near her and crouched down. He realized the water is cold. He didn't knew how long was she there. He didn't want her to be sick.He turned off the shower. He picked her up in bridal style and went to her room. He sat her on the bed and cupped her face. "Angel, my love,please change your clothes. I'll wait outside. Call me inside once your done. Alright?",he said softly and gently. She meekly nodded her head.He kissed her forehead and went out and closed the door.

He quickly went to his room to change himself and came back outside her room. While waiting he wondered what happened that made his sister this sad,this heart broke. But he knew one thing for sure. Whoever is the reason ,they will pay for it,with their life.

He heard the door open. He went inside and looked at his sister who was standing there with her head down. He bend to her height and lifted her face. Tears were already welled up in her eyes. She let out a sob as she hugged her brother's neck. He patted her back and carried her to her bed and sat down with her on his lap.

He let her cry all she wanted. He rubbed her back gently. Soon her sobs turned into hiccups. He gently pulled away and cupped her face. He wiped her tears with his thumb. Fresh tears rolled down her cheeks. He was hurting seeing her hurt.

"Babygirl, what happened?",he asked worriedly.She just shook her head unable to form any words. He just smiled and patted her head. "Take your time, sweet heart." She just nodded her head. She leaned against his chest and her mind started to replay the events that happened earlier.

Adrian was in deep thoughts. He made one thing sure, whoever is the reason for her tears, they will be shedding blood.