Let it out

Giggles were the only thing heard in the master bedroom. Victoria was being tickled mercilessly by Theo. He was tickling her sides, when an evil idea popped inside his head.

He poked her belly button only to hear her scream out laughing. He continued to poke it, resulting her tears to flow uncontrollably.

"Stop bullying my butterfly ",said Hunter as he picked her up and sat against the headboard with his sister on his lap.

She was still laughing and giggling at the sensations.

"You are no fun", said Theo as he pouted. "Tch, such a child",Hunter mumbled.

Theo rolled his eyes and sat closer to them. By now, Victoria has gained her breath and sitting against Hunter ,relaxed.

"Now, my butterfly, you should sleep. You have school tomorrow", said Hunter. At the mention of school, she made an unpleasant face.

"Mmm. Let's wait for them",she said with her honey voice. Her voice was always sweet, but after puberty, it became the sweetest.

And her giggles and laughs were the melody to her brothers.

They heard the sound of footsteps and Victoria ran outside. She hugged one of the figures giggling.

"Oi,clingy baby", Kyle said giggling. She hugged the next person. He picked her up, by her hip. She giggled as she gave him a big kiss on his cheeks.

"Missed us?", Damian asked ,as she hugged him, burying his head in her neck. They were away for 3 days for business.

"Yes, very much", she said with a pout. Kyle patted her head and said, "Now,now, don't be gloomy. We are here, all yours and we brought presents for you".

She pulled away and asked,"presents?", with a lit up eyes. "Yessss", she squealed loudly. Poor Damian's ears. Nonetheless he flashed a smile.

"Go wait with others. We'll come quickly", Damian said as he patted her head. She nodded excitedly as she ran to her youngest brothers to share the news.

"Theo, Hun, you know what? Dami and Ky brought me presents. I'm so happy", she said as she jumped around in excitement.

"That's great", said Theo as he sat there adoring his babygirl. After a few minutes she calmed down and sat next to Hunter clinging on his arm.

She was telling them the story, how she thought that keeping your book open in your head, will store the book contents in head and ended up failing in test because, clearly that idea didn't work.

"You are our sister, no doubt in that", said Theo laughing as he eyed Hunter, as he lowered his head in embarrassment.

"What's so funny?",asked Kyle as he entered the room. Damian came after a short time.

Theo told them the story and Kyle laughed out loud. "Like brother like sister", he mumbled as he looked at Hunter.

"You failed a test, hmm?", Damian asked with a raised eyebrow. Victoria widened her eyes.

She mustered her best puppy eyes and pulled Damian's cheeks. "Please Dami, it won't happen again",she said sweetly.

He didn't look convinced. She hugged him and turned her head towards her brothers for help.

"Don't worry. I'll handle that old hag", Hunter said, referring to her teacher. He groaned when a smack landed on his head. "Don't teach her such things", Kyle sneered.

She looked up at Damian. He sighed and nodded his head. She squealed and kissed his cheeks.

"Thanks Dami. You are the best", she said. He smiled and patted her back.