Trust me

Emmiline just completed her homework. She groaned tiredly and decided to watch some TV till her brother comes home.

She curled up in a ball on the couch, feeling awfully tired. She began to doze off, when her abdomen sent a painful cramp. She laid on other side and closed her eyes.

Slowly the pain increased, as she felt wet in her private area. She became scared, as she didn't knew what was happening. She went to her room and into the bathroom to check what's wrong.

Her head became lightheaded and black dots were appearing in her vision, at the sight of blood. She grabbed the counter and stood still to see clearly.

Her breathing was already heavy and tears were flowing from her eyes. She felt a huge lump in her throat. If it continues, she would surely be getting a worst panic attack.

She quickly pulled up her pants and washed her hands and face.

She unlocked the bathroom door while hiccuping and picked up her phone with shaking hands.

She dialled her brother's number.

Alessandro was busy fulfilling his desires with a girl, after an afternoon business party.

The sounds of groans and moans were intrupted by the ringing of Alessandro's phone. He saw that the caller was his sister.

He immediately stopped what he was doing, making the girl whine. He ignored her and got out of the bed.

He answered the call, "Hey, love". In response he could only hear hiccups and heavy breathing, making him worried.

"S-san-dro", called his sister. "Princess, what's wrong?,say to Sandro",he said as he pulled on his clothes.

"B-bl-lo-ood",said his sister, sobbing. He was frozen. He knew how much worse his phobia can get and he didn't even knew where she was hurt.

He signaled the driver to start the car. "Where are you hurt, love?",he asked gently.

"I a-am not hur-rt , Sandro. My u-undies has b-lo-od ",she said hiccuping.

His tense body relaxed. He thought something worse.

Wait, it's worse. His body tensed again. If she kept crying like this due to fear, she might get a panic attack or even sick.

"Relax,love. I want you to breath slowly. Follow my lead. One, two, three,four ,five", he said slowly and gently. He could tell she was relaxed a bit.

"Name the few things you can see", he said as he was choosing the right pads for his sister.

"Pencil,bean bag,pillow, fairy lights,our pictures ",she said.

"Few things you hear", he said as he paid the cash.

"You,Birdy,a dog barking",she said.

"Good job, princess",he said as he ran inside the house.

He reached her room and saw her curled up in a ball, in a corner.

He quickly washed his hands, not wanting to touch her with his dirty ones.

"I'm here now, love. Don't worry", he said as he pulled her into a hug. "I was so scared. I thought I would die", she sobbed on his chest. He rubbed her back till she calmed down.

He slowly lifted up on her feet and saw a red patch on the carpet. He turned her around and saw her shorts red.

He knew he should take the matter in his own hands, for the fact his sister can't handle this.

"Go to washroom, baby cheeks",he said sweetly. She nodded hesitantly and left.

He took her undergarments and clothes. He took out the pads he bought. With all these, he went in the bathroom, where his sister was waiting.

"What is this?",she asked curiously. "These are pads. You need these now",he said smiling. She looked at him like a list puppy.

He chuckled and shook his head. He kept her belongings and crouched down next to her.

"Baby, listen to me. I know it must be hard for you, but you should know that this is common for girls your age. You have to endure it for next 3-5 days, until the next month", he said carefully not wanting to freak her out.

"E-every month? Oh god, what will I do?",she cried hopelessly. He smiled sadly and cupped her cheeks.

He kissed them gently and said,"You don't have to worry, love. I will handle everything. You trust me right?",he asked softly.

"Yes", she replied quickly.

"I'll make it right, babe",he said as he hugged her.

"For now let's clean you up",he said as he pulled out from the hug.

He undressed her and she was even scared to look at herself.

"You can close your eyes, love", he said as he threw the dirty clothes away. He undressed himself till boxers, not wanting to get drenched.

Yes, she was naked Infront of him. But, it didn't affect any of them.

The gender difference didn't affect their sibling bond.

She may be a growing girl, he maybe a man with needs, but they are siblings, whose hearts are filled with love,care and respect for each other.

She was the girl he raised. She was his girl from the start.

He picked her up and showed her completely.

He formed a foam beard on her face and secretly took a picture, to tease her later. He smirked evilly looked at her clueless self.

He cleaned her thoroughly and dried her body. He made her wear a pad and clothes.

He told her to bring a set of clothes for him as he showered himself.

After shower he went in the room and saw she was dozing off. He chuckled and pulled her against his body. He dried her hair and made her drink some  fruit smoothie.

She was laying beside him,while he was caressing her abdomen to ease the cramps. He didn't want her to get used to pain killers at such an early stage.

The next day, he confronted the doctor,  and as per her suggestion, they can't cure her phobia completely.

She has to attend regular therapies and treatments, till it can be reduced.

Until then, she needs assistance and he was happy to help her. He was not at all embarrassed or disgusted.

He was only proud and happy that his sister is growing up.