It's alright

Bennett was sitting behind his office desk, with a cup of black coffee in his hands. He was slowly slipping the tea, enjoy the bittersweet taste.

His eyes glanced the clock and the time was almost right to pick up his sister from college.He went out of the company, ordering his driver to drive to the college.

The car stopped Infront of the main entrance,as he watched his eyes roamed around the students scattered around the campus. A smile appeared on his lips as his eyes landed on the girl, running as she was chased by her hands with a water bottle in their hands.

And the girl, none other other than his sister, showed her tounge, as she came running to the car. She opened the door as she shut it immediately after settling down.

She panted as he rubbed her back."Having fun,huh?",he asked smiling. She was still breathing heavily and said, "Ooooooooh yeeeaahhhhh" in a sarcastic manner.

He shook his head as the car started to move. Few minutes into the road, he glanced at her. She was looking outside. There was something definitely not right with her.

It's not like she's getting bullied or she did something bad, but there's something she's hiding. He knew his sister. Something was bothering her. But she had no idea to tell him.

He wanted to confront her so bad, but waited patiently. He wanted her to say it by herself. And she knew, her brother had already figured out something. She wanted to come clean, but the insecurities and fears were eating her up.

Finally, they reached the home as she hopped out, followed by her brother. They went to their respective rooms to get cleaned up. The siblings had already decided a movie evening, so she just wore some comfortable clothes.

She hopped her way to the kitchen, getting as much snacks as she can and plopped them down, on the theater room couch. Her brother entered the room, just in his sweat shorts.

They decided to watch the movie 'The X-Men'. Halfway through the movie, Bellona found it hard to concentrate,as her mind was dragging her thoughts.

She was hesitant, but decided it's the best if she opened up to her brother, right now.

Maybe, she can never find the courage again. She took some deep breaths, as she passed the movie.

Bennett looked at his sister, who has fear, hesitation and even a hint of relief in her eyes. "B-ben", she called out with a shaky voice.

Her hands were shivering as she tucked her hair behind her ear. "I want to tell you s-something".

He smiled softly and gently cupped her hands in his. He pulled her over his lap as he hugged her, keeping his chin on her shoulder.

"Relax Bella, just tell me what's the matter", he said as she tightened the hug. She didn't want to look in his eyes.

She took a deep breath and said,"I'm b-bisexual". She closed her eyes as she was afraid of his reaction. She felt him pulling her out of the hug.

She didn't want to let go, but he managed to pull her out. He gently cupped her cheeks and pecked her nose. She opened her eyes slowly and saw him smiling softly at her.

"That's it?",he asked as he chuckled a little. "I thought you murdered someone, from how scared you are", he said grinning.

She hit his chest as she knew now, that he was not uncomfortable by the fact she threw at him.

"Mmm. I realized it when I was a Junior. I was scared to accept it. I didn't know if it's right. I didn't know who to tell. I wanted to tell you, but I didn't have the courage. What if you have not accepted me?", she rambled on as she heard her brother laugh.

"Are you serious Bella? I wouldn't accepted you? Me? Haha", he laughed again.

He sobered up and said ," Listen here,princess. I don't mind your sexuality. What I care about is you, your happiness. If you are comfortable with your true self, then don't hesitate to express yourself".

"Thank you, Ben. Thank you so much. I am much relieved now", she said as she leaned against him .

"Get this in your head. Your destiny was tangled with mine, when our parents gave you in my hands. So we are tied together, till the end",he said as he joined their foreheads.

She closed her eyes as few tears escaped her eyes. She hugged him once more. They stayed in the same position , when she broke the silence"What if other people-"

"Fuck them",he said as he rubbed her back.

She suddenly pulled out and started rambling ,again. "You know how hard it's to choose. Last week a new girl, joined the college. She is so beautiful. I think I have a crush on her. At the same time, my classmate Jake, he was so kind to everyone, also has cute freckles. I think I have a crush on him too. It's hard man", she said as she wiped off the non existent sweat on her forehead.

He chuckled as he ruffled her hair."You can have as many crushes as you want. But, remember the right one , will come to you at the right time. Don't only trust the outer beauty. Inner beauty matters the most".

He paused for a minute and said,'"You don't need to worry, as you are not allowed to date till 30. Moreover, who ever the person is, should check past me to get you".

She hit his chest, again. "Overprotective butt",she said as she went off his lap. She resumed the movie as he threw a popcorn at her, although she didn't even budge.