A brother-Part 2

After a week:

Elaina was looking around with big eyes. She just entered her brother's company.

Ares didn't even know she was coming as it was unplanned. She bribed the driver with chocolates, to take her here.

Here, Ares was shouting at his employees, for their carelessness, which resulted in a loss.

He was fuming in anger.

Everyone was standing Infront of him, with their heads hung low.

Elaina crept behind him, giggling silently.

For a reason,he seemed funny, when he is angry. She imagined smoke coming out of his nose and ears.

She giggled and back hugged him tightly.

Several gasps could be heard around the room.

Their boss didn't like physical contact from anyone. Now, the girl have to face his wrath.

But to their surprise, Ares calmed down.

He showed his hand and everyone left to their respective places.

He recognized her touch.

"Well, what do we have here?",he asked turning around.

"It's me, bubba", she said showing all her teeth.

He hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Did you eat?", he asked. She nodded and said,"but a little hungry".

She rubbed her tummy and he chuckled at her.

"It's alright. I'll get you food", he said as he ordered his assistant to get food from the canteen.

He led her to his cabin. She gasped at the marvelous room. It was classic yet stylish.

"It's beautiful, bubba", she said smiling. "I'm glad you like it", he said patting her head softly.

"Can I sit there?",she asked pointing at the CEO seat.

"Ofcourse, my lady", he said as he led her to the chair.

He sat her down and spinners the chair around.

"Wheee", she exclaimed giggling. He captured the moment with his phone.

It was after dinner, the siblings were enjoying pastries.

Eliana was sitting on the dining table with her brother infront of her sitting in the chair.

"Bubba, let's have a bet. The first one to eat all the pastries, will be the master and the one who lose will do everything the master says, for a day, Alright?",she asked giggling.

He thought for a moment and nodded.

The challenge began and in no time, the siblings finished the pastries. Both if them were equal.

Eliana huffed annoyed and Ares smirked feeling proud.

But his smirk turned down, when she held his hand and sucked the pastry creams from his fingers.

She squealed and danced chanting,"I won, I won".

"B-but it's not fair", he said pouting.

"Silly bubba, I said ALL of the pastries. Hehe", she said as she shook her butt Infront of him.

He groaned and regretted his decision. Now he has to listen to her orders for a day.

He woke up feeling something poking his cheeks. He opened his eyes to see the cheerful girl, all dressed up.

'Who would be this cheerful in the morning', he thought as he rolled to the other side.

Now she was poking his belly button.

He screamed and sat up straight. He could hear her laughing.

"You s-should have h-heard your s-scream", she said clutching her stomach.

He pouted annoyed. "Now bubba, get ready, we are going out", she said in a stern voice.

"But I need to go to my office", he said whining.

"I am your master now, did you forget?", She asked with hands on her hips.

He shook his head and went inside the bathroom to get ready.

"Bubba, feed me", she said showing her plate.

He chuckled and said, "you don't need to be my master, to make me do these. If you want, I can feed you daily".

She smiled and kissed his cheeks. She enjoyed the food, her feet dangling in the air.

Ares was drinking water when he heard his sister shout, "BUBBA". He chocked and rushed to the living room.

"What happened?",he asked looking around. Everything was peaceful.

He looked at his sister, who was smiling innocently.

"Turn the TV on, please", she said. He glared at her and did what she told.

"Take the remote, bubba", she said. He gave her the remote with a frown on his face.

Now they are walking in the snacks aisle of the departmental store.

She was picking everything she saw. Ares didn't notice a old lady coming in his way and bumped into her, causing her things to fall down.

He glared at her but was welcomed with a smack in his head.

"Apologize, bubba", he heard his sister scold him.

"S-sorry ol-grandma", he said awkwardly.

"Here take these things grandma and if you wish you can give him a punishment", Elaina said handing the old lady her belongings.

Ares whipped his head to her and she smiled sweetly.

"Learn some manners", the old lady said as she struck him with her walking stick.

There goes his pride and glory as the Mafia boss.

The old lady left muttering something like,"kids these days".

Ares glared at his sister who was smiling nervously as she took off running.

"Wait till my time come, you little piece of shit", he yelled running behind her only to get disapproving looks from the people.