Lean on us - Part 2

It was a beautiful Monday morning, not for Grace. She had to wake up this early because of school, a new school.

She was home schooled all these years, considering the fact that she is not that good with people and they can protect her better, but her brothers decided she would need social interaction.

She has to learn about the outside world. So, she was enrolled in one of the most expensive schools in the country, which surprisingly belongs to them.

Harry dragged the grumpy girl to the bathroom and shut the door on her face. She sulked and got ready for the day.

All her brothers were present the whole morning. They wanted to capture the very special moment.

She got gifts from all her brothers and some advices.

"Enjoy the day. If you need anything call anyone of us right away", from William.

"Be good. If you want to talk to someone I'm always here for you", from Victor.

"No matter whether they are a boy or girl,if they trouble you, just kick them in the nono area", from Harry.

Finally,the time came.

The siblings were infront of the school gate, in their car. Grace was sitting there quietly and looking down.

Harry who was sitting next to her lifted her face. Tears were brimming in her eyes. She hugged him tight and wailed out "I will miss you".

The brothers eyes watered, but they held it back for the sake of her.

It was like they were sending their child to kindergarten.

"But I'll not miss you. I'm gonna eat all the snacks you are hiding from me",said Harry smirking. She got angry and bit his cheeks. He screamed and the oldest brothers were smiling.

They all kissed her and hugged her goodbye. They drove off to their company leaving her with her secret bodyguards.

Grace looked around and saw a very huge building. She gulped her nervousness and started walking to her locker.

Her brothers got everything ready for her. The moment she walked in the building, everyone's eyes were on her.

She was indeed beautiful, very beautiful. No students in the school knew who she was, except her bodyguards.

She felt her heartbeat increasing at the state she was getting. But she just calmed down slowly counting numbers in her head.

It was a school for rich, no doubt.

Her classes went good, except for the fact that she was getting stared a lot. She couldn't bring herself to find a friend.

As she was walking down the way for her last class, she met with three girls who didn't gave her good vibes.

Stacey, Amanda, Karina were the most popular girls in school. They were rich, beautiful, confident and mean. They were bullies.

"Now, now what do we have here?", mocked Karina. "Haha, a newbie", said Stacey.

"How did you get an admission in this school? You know this school was only for rich people.", asked Amanda.

Grace just tried to walk away but Stacey held her hand.

"We are talking to you little shit",said Amanda. Grace remained silent.

She was considered whether to use Harry's advice. But she was not that brave.

"Are you mute?", asked Karina. Grace shook her head.

"Whatever do our homework, tomorrow. If not you'll face the consequences", said  Stacey.