You scared me

Noah plopped down on the couch tiredly. He was annoyed and exhausted,after a long meeting.

"Bubba", happily called the voice. He looked at his sister coming down the stairs.

Ah, how much he loves her!

She ran to the kitchen and brought a glass of water. He gave it to him and sat next to him.

"Tired?",she asked concerned. He nodded his head. She giggled sweetly and massaged his neck. He relaxed back and let her do what she wants.

"How was your day, babygirl?",he asked with his deep voice.

"It was nice. I had fun drawing, dancing, reading and-", she stopped herself from saying cooking. He didn't allow her to cook, afraid she will get hurt.

He raised an eyebrow. "Gaming",she completed her sentence and smiled cheekily.

He pulled her closer to him and pinched her soft cheeks. She giggled and kissed his cheeks.

"Now, bubba, go and fresh up. I'm waiting for you. Can we watch a movie after dinner?",she asked sweetly.

He was about to say no but she added,"pretty please, with a cherry on the top". She pouted and showed her puppy eyes.

He sighed and said"Ok". She squealed and was about to hug him but said,"Hugs only after bath. Go go go",she said unbothered.

He was in disbelief. He went upstairs to take a bath quickly, so he can get a hug.

Julie was waiting for him in the dining table, swinging her legs. She heard her brother coming. She arranged the plates for them.

Noah came shirtless, his tattoos and we'll built body was on display. He normally wouldn't wear a shirt at home.

Julie hugged her brother and kissed his cheek with a 'Muah' sound. He chuckled and ruffled her hair. They had their dinner, while Julie was chatting his ear off, but he loved it and listened carefully to every single thing she said.

They were watching a movie, when she remembered something. She was sitting on his lap cuddled against him.

"Bubba?",she called out. He hummed in reply. "I have a swimming class tomorrow",she said nervously.

"All of a sudden?",he asked. She nodded. "The vacancy of the swimming teacher's post has been filled recently.So,tomorrow is our first class", she said slowly.

He hugged her tightly and whispered,''It's okay, babygirl. I'll talk with the school. "

She nodded her head. She didn't knew swimming, as she has the fear of water from the start. There is no specific reason, but she just has the fear.

Noah tried to teach her, but ended up unsuccessful. She was learning, very slow. And, as he was quite busy, he couldn't find time to teach her swimming.

The next day, he confirmed with the school, not to pressure his sister and to let her to her own choice.

Julie was in her last class aka swimming class. She saw the students, swimming and having fun. She also wants to swim, but didn't knew how to overcome her fear.

Noah stopped the meeting in the middle, feeling an unknown chill going down his spine. It was new.

He left for his sister's school.

The bell rang, every student rushed out of the swimming area. The new teacher called her and asked "Julie Augustus, right?"

"Yes,sir", she squeaked. She didn't like him.Not at all.

"Why don't you swim?",he asked her."I don't know swimming", she whispered.

"Pardon?",he said. "I don't know swimming", she said firmly. "Ah, I see", he said nodding his head.