Author's note!

Start date: 20/02/2022

End date:

Hello all!

And welcome to 'Eclipse Skin'

As per usual, I'm so happy to have you all and I hope that you will enjoy this book!

As usual, please don't forget to vote and to comment on my work!

Please note that I will deal with mature themes including graphic sex and violence.

If that's not your thing, I advice that you stay away from my books.

There are several lovely authors that I'm sure are far more subtle and you'll love them!

Ground rules!

1. I will not tolerate any form of disrespect towards my readers or to me. 1 strike and you're out. I check all of my comments on a regular basis.

2. I will also never tolerate any disrespect towards any race, gender, sexuality or disability! 1 strike. And you're out. Not only will you not be able to read this book, but you can forget reading any of my books. We are better without you.

3. I will as per usual, pick some of my readers after a certain point to be in the book and their picture will be shown. If you come for their looks, you will be made an example of. I don't care about your feelings, because you forgot to care about mine and this will instigate violence directly from the source.

4. Any comments that use swearing or bad language must be censored if you'd like me to be able to respond. If not, Wattpad will just report the comment and it won't allow anyone to respond.

Other than that, I hope you all enjoy my work, and as usual please remember that I am not a professional writer.

I do this for fun.

So constructive criticism please, not destructive.

Thank you.

~ Nas x