Chapter 3

Sora Itsuki's POV

My alarm blares loudly signalling a new day of hell.

I left Lux's studio dripping with sweat and with my muscles aching for sleep.

She told me that I have today off so that I can go over a new written out routine she's given me and test it out.

It goes from my diet to my exercise plan that she wants me on for when I'm not with her.

I have allocated breaks evening recreation times.

She has told me to have my 'last night of freedom' before the real work begins.

So I plan to use it!

One of the boys from the gym, has invited me and a few more of us to dinner for his birthday.

We're going out to a fancy ass restaurant and despite the way I act, I'm very excited.

I love trying new foods and going to nice places.

I love the way women look at me when I'm all dressed up and I smell good too.

It feels good.

I shake the thoughts of this evening out of my head and I pick up the shopping list Lux gave to me for foods I need to start eating and items I need to buy.

I get up and do my morning routine before I get dressed and I leave.

I get to the store and I'm looking through the isles for what I need.

I stack my cart with everything she asked me to get, when I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around to see my old man, who waves hello.

He's not a man of many words, unlike my mom, who can talk my ear off.

"Hi pops" I say with a big smile.

He smiles back at me.

I love my parents.

They got me into training when I was old enough to start sports and I've been in the game ever since.

My dad is Japanese and my mother is Korean, so I speak both languages.

I walk around with my dad and we talk about the week.

Well I talk, and he listens.

I offer to buy him a coffee and I even offer to walk him to his car, but he declines, telling me to get on with my shopping and my day.

He also tells me to call my mother more often, because she's having withdrawal symptoms.

I laugh at him and leave him to go.

I do the rest of my shopping and make my way back home, diving into my closet, deciding what to wear.

I quickly decide and I go straight to the shower, cursing.

I'm gonna be late!

I brush my teeth again and make sure I have not a hair out of place as I dress up.

I look in the mirror.