Chapter 20

Taran 'TJ' Johnson's POV

Silence is the only sound that can be heard, as Nova drives us.

Sora is in the passenger seat next to her and I'm in the back seat.

Now for as long as I've known her, Nova has steered clear of some extremes and not others.

Making rope bunnies out of men. Choking. Slapping. Praising and degrading people has never made her flinch.

In fact there's not a lot that she won't do.

Pissing on people and threesomes include but do not limit the things where she absolutely draws the line.

I chuckle at the memory of her face when someone asked her to do the former and she relayed the information back to us. 

The first obviously to be neglected, the fact that she has two men in her car, with sexual tension so thick, you could hack an axe into it...

It's intense.

Very intense.

I catch a glimpse of Sora and he doesn't look even the bit apprehensive.

I feel jealousy rise in my chest.

I watch as he reaches over and puts his hand on her thigh as she drives.

She gives him a side glance, but doesn't ask her to move it.

She lets him.

Soon enough, we get to her apartment and she sits on the stairs.

He immediately gets on one knee in front of her and she gives him her leg.

He gently unbuckles her shoe and brings her foot to his face, kissing it before gently putting it down and doing the same to her other foot.

He stands up, helps her up and pulls her close to him.

She doesn't resist.

"What are you going to do with us?" He asks her.

She smiles a little and then looks at me.

"Both of your asses are in trouble for fucking with me at dinner" she says.

I hold back a grin, remembering the look on her face when she was finishing as silently as she could muster.

Something tells me that it won't be so silent now.

Her eyes roam the length of my body, before she meets my eyes again.

I feel exposed.

Then she looks at Sora before grinning all big.

"I expected that from TJ... but who taught you that?!" She chuckles.

He looks bashful.

"I thought I should take charge for once" he mutters.

"Don't get used to it." She shrugs.

She starts to walk up the stairs and he follows.

She's halfway, when she turns to look down at me.

"You coming?" She asks softly.

I shake out of my trance and I follow.

She walks in front of us both and I try not to stare as I watch the way her ass looks in that dress.

I exchange a glance with Sora as she opens the door to her room and we walk inside of it.

She sits on her bed, looking up at us.