Chapter 21

Sora Itsuki's POV

Fuck.

If not the fact that we were being watched, I'd be folding Nova like a paper plate right now.

But I'm aware of her decency.

Regardless of the type of sex she may have had in the past, I've never been able to just expose a woman I'm fucking like that.

As if sensing my apprehension, she grabs my face, reaching for the back of my head and pulling me down to kiss her.

Fuck.

She knows that if anything is going to make me go ham...

It's that.

She grips a fistful of my hair and I moan into her mouth.

She wraps her legs tighter around me.

Oh?

I know this position is her favourite...

But I feel like doing even more for her.

So I lift her legs up the my shoulders, leaning down so they're pressed up to her abdomen and the chiming of her anklet it right next to my ear.

She moans into my mouth, and I moan back in response.

She whimpers as the sounds start to get wetter.

I'm doing a good job.

That makes me smile.

I stand upright a little bit, aware that I could crush her and she takes a deep breath in, as if she herself forgot.

She looks down at it and grins before looking me dead in my eyes.

"Look at it" she demands.

"What?" I ask, almost breathlessly.

I heard what she said.

I just can't believe I'm hearing it.

She gives me that look.

The same look she gave me when she saw me reacting to her the very first time.

So I do it.

I watch him as he goes in and out of her, and she grips on it like it's made to fit.

"Fuck!" I groan aloud.

"That's it baby" she soothes.

"Fuck me" I suddenly hear.

I snap my neck to look at TJ.

His jaw has dropped and he's looking right at Nova.

His pants are straining for dear life and perspiration has started to make itself evident on his shoulders and temple.

I grit my teeth.

She's fucking mine.

And if not now, then tomorrow.

And if not tomorrow then she will be.

"Hey!" I snap.

His head jerks to me.

He glares daggers at me for breaking his trance and that makes me smirk.

I pull out of my girl slowly, until it's just the head and I slam back in again.

I do it again and again and I watch him try to avoid looking at it as she clamps a hand over her mouth to stop from screaming.

I pull out get on my knees, not even waiting for her to recover and I go back to eating it.