Chapter 15

Merry Christmas everyone.

I love you all dearly my flowers 🫶🏾

- NJNJ14
I I I

Sora Itsuki's POV

"Fuck!" I swear.

Nova has just let the paddle down onto my ass, wasting no time and I feel tears spring to me eyes a little bit at the pain, but pleasure soon blooms over where she hit.

"How does that feel?" Nova asks.

I nod, feeling too embarrassed to speak and admit that it feels good.

"Use your words Sora" she orders gently.

Her tone makes the blood rush straight from my head to in between my legs and I grip the wooden bed frame, hard enough to make it splinter.

"It feels so good" I almost whimper.

"Yeah?" She asks.

I nod.

Without warning, she swings back the paddle and let's it fly, letting the paddle down on my ass again!

"Lux!" I moan.

"What was that?" She asks.

I forgot myself.

"Nova... it feels so good" I say, using her first name like she wanted.

I can almost hear her smile...

And that makes me happy.

She does it for me.

She smooths her hand over my ass gently.

"If you need to stop, just tell me. I'm here to make you feel good" she says gently.

"I've got a safe word. I'll just use it" I say.

"Good. You're learning" she says, running her hand through my hair.

"You can stand upright" she tells me. I do it and she walks up to the bed, sitting on it.

"Come here" she says.

I do it and she lays back, taking me with her.

I lay on her breasts and put my face into her neck.

"This is aftercare" she says, rubbing my hair and my back.

I feel myself relax.

"And it's not just limited to this either. It could be sitting and talking. It could be watching a movie. It could be anything you want to do to relax" she tells me.

"Can we talk?" I ask.

"Of course" she tells me.

"How d'you know Kane?" I ask her.

She chuckles.

"He was my step daddy. He and my mama dated for a while after my parents got divorced. They've known each other since high school" she says.

"Dang!" I almost yell.

"And you're both are still so close?" I ask.

She nods, smiling fondly.

"Yeah him, one of my aunties and my dad taught me how to channel my anger through martial arts and ballet. My pops was a performer in his youth" she says proudly.

"Yeah?" I ask, just happy to hear her voice.

"Mhm. His studio is where I train the girls... and you" she says.

"I'm honoured" I chuckle.

"If you think I'm tough, you should have trained with my dad back in the day. He'd never hurt me, but his training was more strenuous than anything you could imagine" she says, excitedly.

I chuckle softly.

That explains it!

"What about you? What made you get into martial arts?" She asks.

I feel my skin heat with blush.

"It's not nearly as cool as yours. My dad was a fan of movies, since he worked in a theatre when he met my ma." I tell her

"He always used to let me watch the Rocky movies, when my ma wasn't home on her fancy trips and I thought it was cool. My pops put me in classes and it turns out I was talented and I got scouted by Kane once I turned 16" I say simply.

"That's adorable" she says, cooing.

"Ma'am, no it ain't. I'm a hardened criminal!" I joke.

She laughs aloud and my heart jumps.

"You? A hardened criminal? Listen boy, you're from the suburbs just like the rest of us! You're not the criminal you think you are babe" she says, laughing even harder.

I pick her up off the bed and she squeals, laughing inbetween, until she has me put her down, completely out of breath.

"I had fun" I tell her.

She smiles up at me and I feel my chest tighten.

"I'm glad" she says softly, reaching up to hold my face.

I smile back.

"We should get back" she says, letting go and I want nothing more than for her to put her hand right back.

I nod and we straighten ourselves out before we leave and I take her hand, letting her lead me back out of the club.

We go back to our table and it looks like Bree and Isaiah have left.

Naomi is at the bar surrounded by people vying for her attention and TJ is nowhere to be found.

I pull Nova's chair out for her to sit and she takes it, thanking me.

I sit next to her and she signals a waiter for the bill.

The waiter points to Naomi, who looks over just in time, winking at Nova subtly and giving me a cat- like grin.

She paid for everything...

Just who is she?

I smile back politely even though I know that this has just made the competition even stiffer.

But then I smirk to myself.

Tough competition or not... I was in the back room with Lux right now... not her.

So I'm doing something right.

And whatever it is... I'm going to apply more pressure.

Nova is someone I want.

And if I want someone.

Everyone will know that she's as good as mine.

Relationship title or not.

She watches me, as I place my hand on her bare thigh.

In the dim light, I raise it higher and realise that her panties... are now gone.

She gives her purse a subtle tap, revealing their new location and my jaw nearly hangs out of my mouth.

She looks at my pants and I follow her gaze until I realised that pants have tightened.

"Remember what I told you" she says, with a soft smile.

I can't finish unless she lets me.

I gulp slightly.

"Yes ma'am" I say.

"Good boy" she responds.

I sigh.

This is gonna be a long night.

——————————————
What did you all think?

Tell me in the comments and don't forget to vote!

~ NJNJ14.