Chapter 24

Sora Itsuki's POV

It's been a couple of weeks since I confessed my feelings to Lux and we decided to be 'celibate'.

Things are going well but this is harder than I ever thought abstaining could ever be.

It doesn't matter if she's covered from head to toe in one of her adorable fluffy bath robes or in the studio with those form fitted leggings dancing or teaching.

I feel the blood immediately rush down and thankfully she's never caught me but it's so difficult!

Right now I'm in her kitchen making her dinner and she's in the living room going over some videos of my fights, analysing them before my match.

I focus on my cooking and before long, she walks in to grab a glass of water.

"It smells so good in here" she tells me.

"Thank you" I respond and she smiles in response, grabbing a glass and heading to the sink.

I watch as she fills in and drinks, my eyes drinking in her figure.

She's so beautiful.

Even without seeing her precious face.

She washes the glass and turns to me.

"You need any help?" She asks.

I shake my head and she leans towards me for a kiss.

I kiss her back and I immediately deepen it, my arms around her.

I wonder if I could ever make her feel exactly how she makes me feel.

I could only ever be so lucky.

She melts into me and I'm two seconds away from flinging everything off of the counter and eating her instead.

She pulls away and kisses my cheek.

"Let me know if you need me" she says and I know she means in terms of helping me cook, but my mind wonders.

She leaves and goes back to the living room and I sigh, getting started on dessert.

I'm making a sweet potato pie from scratch.

Juanita's mother taught me when we were kids and I never forgot.

It was my go to at every friends-giving or Christmas party at college and it's my go to even now.

I'm part way through, when Nova walks in and puts a notebook down.

"This is a list of all the strengths and weaknesses of your fighting. I want you to study it and then you're back with Kane on Monday to practice before your match next weekend" she says.

I nod, picking it up and putting it away from the food.

She walks behind me to the cabinets to start setting the table and I continue on the pie.

I finally put it in the oven and I set a timer on my phone, grabbing the plates to start dishing the food out.

Nova walks behind me and gets on her toes to kiss my neck.

"Thank you for cooking. I appreciate you baby" she tells me.

She wraps her arms around my waist and holds me gently.

I turn to face her and I kiss her properly.

"There's nothing I wouldn't do for you" I remind her.

I deepen the kiss and I grab her ass, rubbing and massaging it.