Chapter 8

Sora Itsuki's POV

"Fuck" I mutter. I throw my gym bag to the side and I pace around my room.

What was that?

I let my mind slam back into how I felt, just moments before.

I think back.

I can still feel her hand, running down my spine and the shockwaves that came with it.

The light pressure of her palm on my abdomen, and how close it was to-

Stop!

I breathe out. I can't be thinking like this!

What's gotten into me?!

It's still the middle of the day, so I decide to keep myself occupied.

I take a minute to cool off and then I order in some food, too stressed to cook.

I mentally snort.

If Lux saw how I was eating I think she might kill me.

But my mind should not be on Lux right now.

I flop down on the couch and turn the tv on, switching it to Netflix, when my phone rings.

I pick it up without thinking.

"Soraaaa~" A voice sings and I say.

"Emiko" I deadpan.

"You already sound annoyed to hear me" she laughs.

"Yeah because nothing good comes from getting a call from you" I respond.

"Ouchhh!" She exaggerates.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Me and Juanita are goin' out this evening and we're taking you with us" she says.

I sigh and flop back down onto the couch, already ready for the ground to swallow me up.

Emiko Hibana and her girlfriend Juanita Clarendon have been my best friends since we were in secondary school.

Emiko is loud and boisterous as hell.

^^ Emiko Hibana

^^ Emiko Hibana

Juanita is quieter than a pin dropping.