Chapter 31

Eventually, her body registers a shift. No longer is she pressed against soft leather seats. Instead, they are replaced by pure muscle and warm flesh. The scent that belongs only to Maddox wakes her senses and she allows her eyes to flutter open and find herself being carried princess style in her Alpha’s arms.

Once again, her gentlemanly wolf is having to carry her to bed. "You can set me down. I can walk, perfectly well" They both know she is protesting just for the sake of it considering how she snuggles closer while Maddox smooths his thumb over her back and doesn't set her down.

"You shouldn't spoil a girl, this is becoming a bad habit. Having an Alpha carry you to bed a couple times a week isn't exactly a standard procedure you know."

A wolfish smile spreads upon his lips and she has to admit it makes him even more roguishly handsome. "Then it’s a damn good thing I don’t go around offering this service to just anyone doll. I’ll happily carry you any time just say the word." To accentuate his point, Maddox momentarily tightens the hand holding her thigh to give it a squeeze and proceeds to take her up to her bedroom only lowering her once they are in front of the door.

Reluctantly, Amara opens the door and finally notices he had also been carrying her bag and overnight case and steps aside so he can set them down. "Thank you for grabbing them although you didn't have to." Now in front of her, he lazily takes a section of her hair and lets it slip through his fingers "It was my pleasure little wolf. Having you along with us made the whole thing much more enjoyable and I was impressed with how you handled yourself. The council can be intimidating as hell even to those with experience so you should feel proud of yourself. I certainly do."

Maddox’s statement hits her right in her tender heart. It really was nothing but secretly she does feel proud of herself and it is all the sweeter knowing she didn't let those around her down. It feels like she took another small step towards finding her voice and standing on her own two feet. Hopefully, her parents will think so too once they can finally read all of her messages.

"Thanks. That...that means a lot" she replies shyly but looks directly into her Alpha’s eyes and hopes her feelings are being clearly conveyed.

"Anytime sweetheart. Now, I should probably let you get some sleep or I’ll be tempted to keep you up all night" the words are loaded but he still steps back and goes to turn away but she quickly places her hand on his arm to stop him.

“Has no one taught you not to tempt a rabid wolf?” his voice is heated and his posture carefully controlled.

“I take responsibility full responsibility, my Alpha” she replies coquettishly.

Several things happen at once. A growl, deep and possessive leaves Maddox and he reaches over to lock the door before grabbing Amara. The hold burns with longing. It is completely different from their soft lazy kisses in bed and she is ready to be consumed by the fire.

His lips capture hers and she scrambles to hold onto him. Heat pours off of his body and Amara is sure this man is going to make her lose her mind. His strong hands take her jacket off and trail over her body before smoothly pulling down her jeans and letting them fall to the ground. She steps out of them, kicking off her shoes just in time for Maddox to grab onto her thighs and lift her like she weighs nothing.

Fuck! That really should not be as sexy as it is. God, she has never felt like this with anyone and she is ready to take everything he can give her. Maddox drops down onto her bed, leaving her in his lap. Amara eagerly unbuttons his pants and impatiently tugs them down.

The Alpha raises up enough to force them all the way off then with one hand, he reaches back and yanks off his shirt in one fluid motion and she nearly drools, tracing the tattoos on his muscular chest and arms with reverent hands. Biting her lower lip, his hands come to her hips against to steady her as she straddles him. She can feel him hard and throbbing against her and has to stifle a moan against his sinful lips.

Amara pulls away, panting to catch her breath, and pushes against his chest so he is laying under her now. She shivers from her perch on top of her Alpha and feels a sense of pride fill her when she thinks about him being hers, of a man like this wanting her so badly he is practically trembling with the effort it takes to hold back.

With a new sense of confidence, she licks her bottom lip "I don’t have a lot of experience with this kind of thing but whatever we have going on...it’s special. I know it. That’s why I trust you Madd, with all of me. All I ask is one thing...that you be mine. I don’t care if it’s possessive, I want no woman but me to have you, to touch you, to know what it is like to have your hands on their body or be taken by you. Can you agree to that?"

She reaches down and slowly drags her top off of her body and tosses it aside before unhooking her bra and letting it fall behind her onto the floor, leaving her in nothing but panties, still sitting atop him. "If that condition is acceptable then..." she leans down and licks a trail up his neck "I’m all yours" she whispers with as much faux confidence as she can.

“Little wolf, there will never be another woman for me. That stopped being a possibility the moment you walked into my life and I want it no other fucking way. You are mine but I’m also yours” Maddox bares his heart for her to see, wishing he could tell his mate he loves her and that will never change no matter what happens. Loving her and having her is more than he could have ever hoped for.

The whimper that leaves Amara is involuntary. She is full of so many emotions that she could burst. At that moment, she realizes she loves this man already. She is gone for him and can’t even bring herself to regret it when he is speaking those words and pulling her face away from his neck so he can look at her with brilliant adoring eyes.

He slowly leans up and kisses Amara before pulling her down. Maddox runs his hands along her sides and up and under her perky breasts, letting his thumbs rub the nipples while his palms and fingers enjoy the weight of them in his hands as he caresses each one. His kisses are full of unrestrained hunger and need, branding his promise onto her lips.

The kiss is unlike any of the other ones. There is so much emotion expressed in the meeting of lips that it is overwhelming but Amara does her best to match it with her own. With relief so potent she could cry now that she knows her fear of him leaving has been put to rest and desire so new that it burns, every inch of her skin feels hyperaware of his touch, the slightest brush enough to set her core ablaze.

Amara decides to trust Maddox, completely and fully, leaving herself in his hands and hoping she never has to regret it. She nimbly raises herself just enough to remove her panties and settles back in place, her wetness now pooling onto his skin. She would normally feel mortified to have such an obvious show of how he affects her but she can’t be fucked to care about it now when it is obvious her Alpha feels the same.

He kisses her fervidly with abandon, his tongue skillfully teasing hers while his hands take their sweet time tugging and playing with her sensitive nipples, rolling them between his thumb and pointer finger, pinching the rosy buds lightly, pulling beautiful needy sounds out of his gorgeous girl. He could do this for hours, pulling her apart and then putting her back together. Maddox makes a mental note to see how long he can do this someday before his little wolf cums just from his hand and lips on her breasts.

Maddox moves his hands down to her hips making Amara whine in protest “ssh baby, I’ve got you” he smiles wickedly and with practiced ease, he flips their position so she is on her back with him between her legs. Fuck! He never wants to leave. He finally takes his boxer briefs off and lets out a long low groan as he lets his cock rest against her bare center.

He slowly travels down her divine body, kissing from her mouth to her slender throat, licking down the valley of her breasts. He intently watches her every reaction when he can but it is the sounds she makes that have him on edge. He loves every moan, every hitched breath, and lustful curse. He adores the beautiful creature that the fates saw fit to gift him and plans to show her just how much.

His mouth pulls wetly off the nipple he had been sucking on. “I’m going to make you feel so good darlin'. Just let go, take your pleasure from me. Let me see how pretty you look when you beg sweetheart.” he latches back onto her nipple, pulling at it with his teeth while flicking the dusty rosebud with his tongue.

There is so much, she is feeling so much. It's all new and delicious and it feels like she will burst into flames at any moment. A heat is pooling in her belly and a sweet delectable tension pulls her body tight, only growing the longer he gives attention to her breasts and aching nipples.

“Maddox! Please Alpha- I" she chants as the tension snaps and she cries out in ecstasy, her hands clutching at him, nails digging into his shoulder blades as the intensity makes her sob while also pulling him closer and never wanting him to stop.

There it is, his little wolf is right where he wants her so he finally lets his hand slide between her mouthwatering thighs. Long strong fingers caress her slick folds, feeling how hot and wet his Amara is for him makes his wolf howl with pride. He continues to torment her pretty tits while his thumb teasingly rubs her aroused clit. His fingers part her moist lips while he shifts his hold so his palm can rock against her mound, putting pressure on her button. He wants her dripping just for him, the smell of her arousal making him feel like he’s drunk.

His cock is hard as steel, dripping with precum “Shit baby, the things you do to me” he groans against her breast just as he lets the first finger slide into her, the slow rocking of his palm on her clit. His mouth lifts from her breast to watch her reactions as he continues to play with her pussy.

She lays on the bed already looking debauched and wanton with her hair strewn over the pillows, lips red and kiss swollen, pupils dilated and a blush traveling over her caramel skin. "Madd, please...I want you closer. I want you to claim me. Please please Alpha, I need it, I need you!" she sobs out, still not used to handling the influx of sexual pleasure and intimate touch but knowing that only her Alpha can make her feel better.

“Look at you darlin', so stunning spread out for me. I want to claim you little wolf but it won’t be tonight. Shh Shh, there will be time for all of that. For now, let me make it all better for you” he kisses down her stomach to her center. A second finger slides into her, curling with each thrust to hit her special spot just right. His tongue laps up her wetness, moaning as her divine taste coats his tongue and he devours her, ravenously licking and sucking on her sensitive clit while his fingers fuck her perfect pussy and she writhes and bucks against him, chasing her pleasure like the she-wolf she is.

"Oh...oh fuck!....So good Alpha, it feels so good! More! Please more mmm!" Amara pants and squirms against her man. She knows she sounds completely wrecked but it doesn’t matter because she can feel how much Maddox is enjoying the show and that only excites her more as she grinds her slit against that sinful tongue and tightens her walls around his fingers.

Her hand reaches down to bury itself in his silky black locks, fingers twisting in them as she holds him in place, riding his mouth, eyes rolling back. Her free hand cups and teases her breasts. “Yes, baby! Feel how hot and horny I am for you. Lick me just like that. Mmm, I’m all yours Alpha, you’ll be the only one to ever taste me. Do you like me on your tongue? Do you imagine your cock taking your fingers place? Fuck, I want you inside me. I want you throbbing with my pussy wrapped around you. Oh god! Oh god! Right there! YEEES!” she rambles desperately and cries out, nails digging into his scalp and thighs clamping down around his head as she tips over the edge.

With every dirty thought she spewed, Maddox lost more control, feasting on his mate like a starved man. He licks and fingers her through her orgasm, drawing it out as long as possible until she is overly sensitive to the touch and she is laying boneless, panting, in a state of ecstasy that momentarily has her lost to the world. Maddox commits the sight to memory as he pulls away from her and licks his fingers clean.

In her haze, Amara looks down and blushes at the way her Alpha watches her. It takes a second for her to realize he is still rock hard and guilt starts to break through the bliss. It must show on her face because Maddox crawls over her to place a slow languid kiss on her lips, his mouth still tasting of her. “Don’t fret little wolf. I enjoyed every bit of tonight. I wanted to worship you and that is exactly what I did. All I need is to look at you, doll. Let’s leave the rest for next time.”

He kisses her again, fist wrapping around his neglected hard-on. He strokes himself without much care, pistoning hard and fast, already close from watching the pretty thing under him. With a muffled groan, he cums all over her flat stomach, panting against her lips. He rests his forehead against hers and they both enjoy a moment of closeness. They had just crossed a line that can not be uncrossed but it felt natural and inevitable. Amara circles her arms around her big bad wolf, running her hands up and down his back and placing small tender kisses on his neck.

Maddox reluctantly pulls back and kisses Amara before she can protest. “I’ll be right back so be good for me” he jokes and she would smack him if her muscles were currently functioning properly instead of doing an uncanny jello impression.

She hears the shower start up and a moment later Maddox returns. He gently picks her up and holds her against his chest while walking into the bathroom. Steam is already starting to fill the room and fog up the mirrors. Her Alpha opens the glass shower door and sets her down once they are both inside. They hold each other close as the water cascades down their bodies, enjoying the simple intimacy. There is no hurry except for the tiredness starting to seep into their bones.

The quiet isn’t awkward or forced. Instead, it is like they are in their own peaceful bubble. Nothing needs to be said because they can feel each other. Maddox only steps back so he can grab the shampoo. Lovingly, he washes her hair, gently finger detangling the wild curls. Without prompting, he conditions her hair twice then moves onto the body wash. He is diligent, his touch caring without any sexual intent. His mate is his, to love and care for in all ways, and doing this settles something inside him.

Amara tries to return the favor but she is yawning, fading fast. The Alpha chuckles and kisses her nose, quickly washing up and turning the shower off. He dries her off well before briskly toweling himself off. His little wolf hands him a spare toothbrush and they both finish up their bedtime routine. It is all so domestic and both of them can’t help but imagine it being a daily occurrence.

When they finally walk back into the bedroom, Amara realizes there is a wet spot on her sheets and her cheeks redden. Thankfully Maddox doesn’t tease her. Instead, the Alpha helps her change the sheets so they can both crawl in and get some sleep. They would be dead tired the next day but it is safe to say they consider it worth it.