Sequel!

The first chapter of the sequel is now up! It is titled Destiny Unfailing and here is the description for anyone interested:

Carter's life had been filled with unexpected twists and turns, but he thought he had finally found his footing after a year of life changing revelations. However, destiny had other plans for him. When the remaining ulfhednar rebels were spotted nearby ready to attack a shifter school, Carter and his pack were called to deal with them. As they ran towards the rebels' location, Carter's wolf became increasingly restless, sensing something was wrong.

Carter's entire life shifts once more as he holds Ime, his dying mate, in his arms in the aftermath of the rebel attack. He had just found her, only to possibly lose her in the same breath.

When Ime awakens after being rushed into surgery, it is to the news that her injuries will forever change her life, and the reveal of her fated mate. It is all too much for her to handle.

Despite Ime's insistence that she may never accept the mate bond between them, Carter stays by her side every step of the way as she recovers and learns how to live with her new reality.

At the same time, the Beta of the Onyx Moon pack struggles with his recently revealed royal lineage, his duty to his pack, and the ever present threat of rebels that got away and pose a danger to his mate and any future happiness they could have.

Destiny Unfailing is first and foremost a story of love, healing, and learning to move forward.

*This is the second book in the Fated Mates series, a sequel to Destiny Untold. The first book focused on Maddox and Amara's story while the second focuses on Carter and Ime. Certain things will make more sense if you have read the first book although it is possible to read this as a stand alone even if you won't have some of the missing background and character relationships.*

I hope you all read and enjoy! Characters from the first book will be around even if the story does not revolve around them. It is all pre-written and will have regular uploads. I'm still trying to decide on the best upload schedule. It might be 2 chapters a week.