"I'm gonna kill her,"

There are so many stars in the sky. They look so sparkly and beautiful and at this moment I feel like I could sit here forever, in the forest under a sky full of stars. The air around me is crisp and clean and I take a deep breath.

I can hear Eli rummaging around in the tent behind me. He brought a ton of blankets and pillows because I told him once that I sleep with at least 3 pillows. The others have already migrated into their own tents. Not a peep can be heard from Bennett and Isa but Tess is giggling and laughing her ass off. Simon's a funny guy, it seems. 

The tent flap whips open and Eli appears in the opening of the tent.

"You gonna come inside?"

"Yes," I whisper and turn around to climb into the tent. It looks incredibly cozy inside. A big fluffy blanket and at least 5 pillows are spread out in the small space. 

"For not wanting to come here, in the beginning, you sure put a lot of effort into making this tent comfortable," I smirk at him.

"Just want to make it worth my while," he retorts.

"Alright," I laugh off his little dig at me as he makes himself comfortable between all the fabric.

"Come here." He opens his arms and I waste no time snuggling into his warm embrace.

From time to time, we can hear Tess laughing and squealing, and it's so shrill I feel bad for the animals in this wood.

"That woman has one loud voice," Eli mumbles and I nod in agreement.

"Tell me about it, I live with her," I chuckle and kiss his chest.

When I look back up to his face, his stormy eyes clash with mine and I swear that desire is clearly visible in his irises. Well, that was a quick shift in mood.

"You are so fucking beautiful," he tells me, making me seal my lips over his without thinking. he kisses me back without wasting a second. I can never get enough of his kisses, I get lost in them every single time. And every single time, it's like kissing him for the first time all over again. As if I'm on autopilot, I straddle his hips and frame his face in my hands, kissing the corner of his mouth before moving to his cheek and further down his jaw until I reach his throat. I find his sweet spot fast; the area where his neck and torso connect. Peppering it with butterfly kisses, I can feel him growing harder and harder underneath me, his fingers digging into my skin almost painfully. It's a good pain, one that makes me feel alive and wanted.

I move my attention to his collar bones which are peeking out of his dark grey shirt. My fingers find the hem of it, diving under the seam to feel the indents of his abs and his soft skin. He moans and I can't help the liquid pooling between my legs at hearing him vocally express his arousal. I slide down further on his body, too determined and turned on to notice my own nervousness.

My fingers grip the waistband of his sweatpants and I slowly start pulling. 

Eli stops my hands. "You don't have to do that," he whispers with a strained voice.

"I want to," I tell him with what I hope to be a tone of finality. I am a little scared of being bad at it but I want to finally make him feel the way he made me feel before.

I continue pulling on his sweats and once they are down to his mid-thigh, I come face to face the bulge that's straining against his boxers. Almost in awe, I gingerly touch it with my fingers, running them over the fabric of his underwear. Eli hisses and throws his head back against the pillows.

"You don't have to be gentle with it, you're not gonna break it," he groans, looking down at me with a crazed look in his eyes. I take his advice and firmly grab him. He lets out a low curse but doesn't stop looking at me.