C H A P T E R F I F T E E N

FORMULA ONE'S INSTAGRAM PAGE

liked by lance_stroll, redbullracing, scuderiaferrari and 189567 more

F1 Back at it again! In the latest Abu Dhabi press conference, Zia Powman and George Russell get a little touchy with each other!

#ziapowman #georgerussell

comments

@ user LMAO ZIA'S RUTHLESS

@ user she really thought she did something 😐

@ lance_stroll see she's iconic #zpforthewin
~ @ astonmartinf1 - @ lance_stroll again... #yourdadsaysstopcheeringforredull 😁

@ antoniogiovanazzi99 ah i'll miss this
~ @ ziaaa62 - @ antoniogiovanazzi99 um actually no it's illegal for you to leave, sorry i don't make the rules.

@ user pls shes so petty. it was a year ago get over yourself

@ user imagine holding a grudge about a stupid crash for a whole year lol
~ @ user - @ user imagine loosing a ferrari seat because of a crash that wasn't your fault and your sitting next to the guy who ruined your career lol

@ user GO OFF SIS

@ georgerussell63 i'll never be free 🙄
~ @ ziaaa62 - @ georgerussell63 you will if you leave me room 😁

@ user omg some just get rid of her already

@ user SCUDERIA FERRARI?
~@ user - @ user I NOTICED THAT TOO

@ user idc what ya'll say i ship
~ @ user - @ user i second this

@ user she's not even funny oml

@ user omg he's in love with her
~ @ user - @ user IVE BEEN SAYING IT FOR MONTHS

@ user THE TENSION

@ user omg good riddance. she thinks she's so big and smart smh 🙄

@ landonorris  what did i just witness
~ @ user - @ landonorris your best friend falling in love 🤚
~ @ user - @ landonorris EVEN LANDO KNOWS

ABU DHABI PRESS CONFERENCE

ZIA and George had been paired up for one of the last press conferences of 2021. The journalists were asking the usual questions, how they felt about the weekend, who they thought was going to win the championship, (for obvious reasons, they both went in. opposite directions) and just their emotions about it being the last race of a very long season.

One journalist had asked George what he thought his "best skill" was, and he took a few moments to think.

"I think one of my best skills is how aware I am of other drivers. It helps me learn off them. Y'know if, I know there is a faster car approaching me, I'll let them past and then I can follow their lead, even now after three years I'm still learning and still trying to improve. And I think that being able to know when to yield is one of my skills I have developed."

Zia looked over to the Williams driver, with a slight smirk on her face. "Was this skill not fully developed when we were at Mugello?" she joked.

George pursed his lips, trying to keep in a smile. He shook his head, diverting his gaze from Zia towards the front of the room again. "No comment." he said, trying to conceal his amusement.

"Ooh." Zia said chuckling, as she bent down to grab her water bottle.

A couple of minutes later, Zia was asked a question on her relationship with the other drivers, and how she kept such good ties with everyone.

She shrugged. "I don't particularly like working in a hostile environment, y'know we have to see these people practically every week. It's not a good idea to get yourself into situations in which you're dreading to come to work because you're worried about someone. We're all in the same boat here, we all have the same job."

George turned to laugh this time. "Was this skill not fully developed when we weren't Mugello?"
he questioned the girl, eyebrows raised, his mouth raised into a smirk.

Zia poked the inside of her cheek with her tongue. "Touché Russell." she said, letting out a soft chuckle.

George let out a small laugh before he reached over, and hit Zia's arm slightly, earning a friendly smile from the Powman girl.

A lot of the journalists in the room were slightly confused at their jokes, but they had a job to do, and continued to ask questions.

hehehehehheheheheh

hehehehehheheheheh

ive planned the next chapter

oh i'm so evil

OKAY BYEEEEE