9. 1st Day

Hoseok looks at himself in the mirror and deemed his appearance decent enough. Today is his first day at work, with none other than his grumpy fiance. Yay! He's nervous as hell but what else can he do but obey his parent's wish.

"Alright, need to be early since I heard from the secretary that Joonie is punctual, no late record ever. Wow. Is he even normal?" He whispers to himself as he grabs his bag and went downstairs for breakfast.

Mr. Kim looks up as Hoseok moves forward, occupying a seat beside his father who is looking at him in shock.

"Good morning father" he awkwardly greeted his dad, wondering why the older man is looking weirdly at him.

"Is this real Hoseok? You wake up early today" the older man said with a smile.

"What do you mean Father, it's not like this is the first time I woke up early," he said with a pout as his father pats his head in affection.

"You have work now son, do your best okay. I believe you can handle everything in there. I believe in you"

"Thanks, father..." Hoseok replied with uncertainty, his father is now declaring his trust that he won't screw things up and it is making him feel like he's going to puke.

But of course, his father will decide to put his trust in him since the older man doesn't have any idea that he has zero knowledge about menial tasks and office jobs. Heck, he's not even sure if his father ever looked at his and Seokjin's report card from school ever. They studied at schools and universities that their father owns so it's no big deal if they studied or not, at the end of the day they will still graduate and get that diploma, no sweat.

He quickly ate his breakfast, grabbing his cellphone and reviewing his recent searches on his browser. He meant it when he said he will work hard in order to not embarrass himself, he doesn't want Namjoon to be at his throat while he's working. The man is rude enough towards him now that he's wallowing in misery about Seokjin's betrayal, what more if he blew up the company building just because he doesn't know how to operate a copying machine.

He stood up and leave, saying goodbye to his father as he walks briskly outside. This is it. Tension is filling the air around him as he goes into battle. God help him.

Namjoon taps his finger on his knees as the car takes him to the company. His mind is back on the company issues that are needed to be resolved as soon as possible until the thought of a smaller man with a sweet smile filled his head.

Shaking his head as is shaking the thought of Hoseok away from his mind he clucked at his tongue. He knew his fiancee will be a distraction. He doesn't have any fault on this but since he doesn't have any option to vent his annoyance he might make Hoseok miserable just for the fun of it.

"Misery loves company. If I am miserable then so will you Hoseok. Fucking tease." He growls low on his throat as yesterday's image came to his mind again. With his fiancee on that skin-tight slack that leaves nothing behind and that tight shirt that emphasizes his body.

"A freaking distraction. That is what they gave me." He mutters in annoyance. Soon he arrived at the company, walking briskly towards his office, he ignores the employee's warm greetings. He's not in the mood for it. He is a miserable and heartbroken man, leave him alone.

He hums under his breath as he opens the door to his office.

"Good morning Mr. Kim" the secretary greets him as his eyes scanned the room.

"Where's the other one? He's supposed to be here today" he briskly said, it bothers him if an employee is late on his or her first day of work.

"He's here, getting your coffee ready Mr. Kim."