18. PUNISHMENT II

Hoseok looked at the monstrous thing right in front of him and silently prayed for his life. If things will go on the way Namjoon planned it then he is sure to be speared open by that huge dick. He saw it twitched a little and he literally jumped on where he is sitting at. Namjoon grabbed his dainty hands and put them on his hard member.

"Come on baby, touch it. It won't hurt you... for now." the man gruffly said, feeling those soft hands trembling around his length, looking at his small carrier with want. It is quite a miracle that he can still control himself and not plunge into those supple ass and breed him.

"Joon ah, I think this is wrong. You want to punish me by making me touch you?"

"Yeah?..." Namjoon stays still wondering what this is all about.

"That is not a punishment for me... for I wanted to touch you for so long..." Hoseok whispers as he trails his thumb along the bottom of Namjoon's cock until it smooths over the slit, rubbing it back down and gripping that hard length harder than intended, running his hand up and down watching the head drop some precum.

"Fuck..." Namjoon hisses in pleasure, those soft hands are doing wonder on his raging member.

"Can I taste you..."

"Fuck yes... do whatever you want to do to me baby," the taller man enthusiastically said, looking down at the younger man in wonder. Spitting swearword inside his head, whoever told him this man doesn't look good? He looks fucking delectable like that, seductively holding his dick.

Hoseok leaned forwards and put his tiny pink tongue out, licking the precum off of the mushroom head making a show of him tasting it, making sure he had his provider's undivided attention while doing so.

"As I imagine, you taste good Joonie..."

Namjoon curses under his breath and leaned down to capture those lips, erasing the teasing smile from the little minx.

"Stop talking like that baby, I don't want to hurt you. Wet my dick with your mouth now." Namjoon hoarsely said.

Hoseok whined as he felt those large hands grip his nape a little harder, pushing his face where he wanted it to. He grabbed that meaty dick and rub it a little bit before going down on it. Licking from the base up to the tip, savoring its musky scent before closing his mouth on its mushroom head trailing his tongue around it, gently nipping on its side, humming gently as he noticed his man groaning in pleasure. He let the hard length sit on his mouth for a while before sucking lightly until his lips purse. Humming in satisfaction when he heard those sexy moans from the taller man, Namjoon has a firm grip on his hair now and he had to admit that he liked it.

He tried to take more of his fiancee's dick in his mouth, as much as he can take it. He sucks a little bit harder and that's where the taller man curses loudly. He knew he can't take it no more, Hoseok and his sinful mouth will be the death of him.

"Fuck baby... come here. I don't want to cum yet, I want to claim you first..."

Namjoon literally carried him and place him where he wants him to be...he didn't say it out loud but the show of strength did something to him. Makes him shiver with want as he lets the taller man take control. Just the mere thought of it makes Hoseok wants to come right there.

The taller man traces a hand on his chest, feeling his small pecs, he felt those fingers pinch his nipples making him whine in pain and pleasure.

"Hmm, I knew you can take it..." Namjoon mutters as he looks intently at the younger man's face, observing every emotion that flickers on those expressive eyes.

"Take what..."

"Take all I can give..."

Namjoon sealed those words with a harsh kiss, leaving some bruises on those sinful lips he is devouring trailing his lips down on Hoseok's neck, licking, biting, and leaving his mark.