14. Twisted

Namjoon stopped the car and looked at the unconscious form of Hoseok. He sighed and turns to get the smaller man, deciding on picking him up and carrying him inside the Mansion. The servants are quick to assist him and surprise was noticeable on their faces. It has been some time since he set foot in here for a visit after all.

"Young master, let the servants assist you with Master Hoseok." An elderly maid gently said but what was turned down by Namjoon.

"It's okay, I will personally carry him to his room. His father is in there I assume?" he curtly said.

"Yes, the Master is currently taking a snack in the living room."

"Good, I will go for a quick chat with him. One more thing, is Jinnie in there?" He urgently whispers.

The maid looked at Hoseok before answering Namjoon in the affirmative.

"Great, just great," Namjoon said with a grin, pleased to know he will be able to lay eyes on his ex-fiancee again. Maybe when he sees Seokjin's beautiful face he will be grounded again, and he will be sure about his feelings again that are being shooked recently by Hoseok. The man has made him question himself, and his emotions.

Yes, the need to see Jin is very very important.

He grumbles at the smaller man's weight, since Hoseok has been knocked out cold the man is heavier to carry. Luckily Namjoon has a buff body, his time at the gym has made him a little healthier than before. Sweating a little bit he followed one of the servants who is teaching him where to go. Hoseok's place is on the opposite side of his brother.

The west wing boasts better amenities and so Seokjin was placed there by his mother, Hoseok's side has been the old wing and hasn't been renovated yet.

"This is the young Master's room sir,"

"Thanks, you can go now." Namjoon gruffly said as he went inside, kicking the door shut.

"But ..."

The hell does he think I will let him see to Hoseok's need when he's a young man who clearly has the hots for him.

He gently laid the smaller man in his bed, hovering above him while slowly reaching out to take Hoseok's clothes off of him.

"You reek of alcohol, as your fiancee it's my duty to take care of you like what you did before when I got drunk at the bar."

The taller man quietly said, as if convincing himself that taking Hoseok's clothes off is normal, no one would dare stop him since he's betrothed to the man and thus makes him his guardian of some sort.

"I can do this..."

He started taking the younger man's shirt, which is proven to be difficult since Hoseok doesn't want to be moved that much. When he finally took off the man's shirt his eyes automatically zoomed in on his chest.

"I know for a fact that Seokjin has pink nipples, I wonder if..."

Yep... They are brothers that's for sure. Namjoon stared in wonder as the mix of caramel skin plus pink nipples astounded him. Seokjin has milky white skin while his brother has tan caramel skin but both are gorgeous.

"Very pretty."

He then proceeded to take off the Hoseok's pants, leaving the man with just his tight underwear on. he has to admit the smaller man is a sight to behold.

"Damn, too bad I am after your brother." he grabbed the blanket and cover him up before straightening and moving out of the room as fast as he can.

Quietly closing the door, he walks purposefully toward the dining area where he knew the older man will be. Mr. Kim saw him and is surprised by his sudden visit.