4.Rude

Hoseok huffs under his breath as he pushes Namjoon's body towards his bed.

"I shouldn't be doing this and yet I am stuck with you." Hoseok said with a pout as he stares at Namjoon's unconscious form. Clucking his tongue in annoyance, he grabs his phone and dials Seokjin's number. The man answers immediately.

"Hyung? Where are you?"

"I'm off somewhere, I need to find Yoongi." Seokjin said in a rush as Hoseok opens his mouth in surprise.

"Oh..you're out. I thought you're here at the house, I dumped Namjoon in my room. He's drunk.."

"Oh, how is he now?"

"Still passed out on my bed, I thought I could get him here and you'll be able to take him back to his flat since you know where it is."

"Unfortunately I need to find Yoongi and I can't spare some time for Namjoon, Hoseok please take care of him for now okay? You need to be used to his presence somehow. I need to go, I will message you once I find, him alright?" Seokjin kindly said.

"Thank you hyung.." Hoseok quietly said, thankful that his brother cares for his feelings and understanding that even though he doesn't love Yoongi that way, he cares for him in a very special way.

"I love you, catch up later."

Seokjin drops the call as Hoseok stares at Namjoon.

"What am I supposed to do to you now?" He mumbles under his breath.

What to do...hmmm.

Hoseok suddenly remembers that one time when Yoongi got home drunk, and he's waiting for him at his flat. The man puked all over him when he greeted him home, the next thing he does is dragged the man to his room and changed his clothes, so he'll be more comfortable.

Hoseok looks back at Namjoon with a blush.

"I need to take your clothes off Namjoon.." He mumbles as he walks closer to the man and pushes him on his side.

Looking down at the taller man's bulkier body, Hoseok swallows nervously, Yoongi has been smaller than him but he had the surprise of his life once he took of the man's clothes. The man is a prime example of you can't judge a book by it's cover.

"I should get on with it...yes." Hoseok whispers to himself as he slowly walks closer towards the dead drunk Namjoon.

He grabs the man's coat, turns him around with difficulty as Namjoon is much bigger and obviously much heavier than him.

"Goshhh..why did I have to do this." Hoseok huffs under his breath as he finally takes that damn coat off.

"Alright, tie off." He dragged Namjoon on his back again as he fumbles with the necktie.

"Mmmmmm...Jin." Namjoon moans and Hoseok needs to stay still after that. Of course, his fiancee will say his brother's name. He wants Jin not him, and it doesn't matter to him... right?

Hoseok continue to take off the neck tie, he grabs the buttons of Namjoons undershirt when large hands took his own much smaller ones.

"Seokjin, come here. I need you." Namjoon tugs him close.

"Wait..no! I'm not Seokjin!" Hoseok said out loud when Namjoon tugs him close and grabs his waist.

Namjoon roll them over, looming over Hoseok. Opening his eyes a bit as he hovers over the smaller man.

"You..."

"Yeah...me. I'm not my brother so can you just get off of me?" Hoseok testily said, trying his best to free himself from Namjoon's form.