12. C.R.A.Z.Y friends

Warning: This is just a fun chapter.

Namjoon stared at his phone in surprise, his whole body frozen in shock at what his fiancee replied to him. Just a single message and yet the smaller man seems to electrify him to his core. Now he knows why Yoongi is so crazy about Hoseok, he is sin, he is temptation... he is a pleasure.

Thinking about all the hindrances which are thrown at his betrothal with Hoseok, he knew he needed to come up with a plan soon. Seokjin doesn't want anything to do with him at the moment but that doesn't mean he will just give up on the man that he thought he would end up with. He just needs to smooth things over for Hoseok, no matter how harsh his treatment is towards the other man it doesn't mean that he hated him. Just like what Seokjin said, his younger brother is not at fault, everyone is just a victim of Jin's mother. If that bitch didn't mix names on that contract then none of this shit would happen, no hearts will be broken and they will all live happily ever after.

But you like him, no need to pretend. Feelings are starting to develop and if you just entertain them, it might lead to something good, something much better than what you had before.

Namjoon shook that idea out of his mind, he is a businessman and he believes in planning and execution. This whole feeling took him by surprise and is not in the plan. This could mess things up and he doesn't like it.

I'M NOT YOUR DADDY

He replied and bites his teeth in nervousness while waiting for the other man's reply.

YOU COULD BE, BUT BE AN ASS AS USUAL. DON'T RUIN MY MOOD. BYE DADDY.

He reads those lines and fights so hard with himself, stopping that smile from showing but eventually giving up and letting a chuckle. He bumped his head on his desk again and sighed.

"I am not feeling giddy over mere text messages," he whispers to himself.

Tell that to yourself big guy.

Hoseok looks incredulously at Taehyung who is waiting for him to get out of his office chair and calls it a day.

"Why are you looking like that baby? I said I will pick you up and I am here."

Hoseok blinks once... twice until he finds his voice again.

"You really want to meet my friends?"

"Yeah, let's have some fun. I am bored and I don't want to spend another moment with my cousin. He's a workaholic and he is just tolerating me since I am his favorite cousin."

"You are?"

"Yes, because I said so. If another cousin claims the position of Namjoon's favorite tells me immediately. I will not let that slide. I will beat the shit out of them." Taehyung said with a smile as Hoseok smiled back awkwardly assessing the man before him, wondering if he is just joking or if he is serious as hell.

"Alright, I just turn these off and we can go."

Taehyung claps his hands, happy with his answer. The two went out of the building that day, with Hoseok inside Taehyung's car, he saw the man exchanging messages with someone and he kept silent. Namjoon seems to be a very weird guy so he assumes Tae is too. Soon the car stopped at Jackson's place and as they went out of the car Hoseok deems it necessary to warn Taehyung about his friends.

"Listen Taehyung, my friends are crazy. You need to know first hand so you won't be shocked later." he winked and pushes the doorbell button.

Youngjae opened the door and hugged the shit out of him the moment he sees him.

"Ahhhh,, Youngjae... I can't breathe." Hoseok whispers as he tugs the smaller man's arms away from his neck. He has a death grip on it and if he won't let go anytime soon Hoseok will turn purple right there at Jackson's door.