adjustments

march 19, 2013

there she was, in her third day of living in a completely unfamiliar environment.

it was weird. she was only twelve, Mia hadn't expected to grow up this fast, yet here she was.

Akane had stepped out for a bit, the following day being her last staying with her daughter, needing to return to work in Vancouver.

she'd come merely to familiarize herself with the place Mia'd be living, at one point unsure of whether or not accepting the offer had been a good idea. anything to keep her happy, though.

just as Ara had mentioned, their company was very obviously in its premature stage, having a total of ten employees running around the small, cramped building. she'd sat down with the boss, immediately sensing his genuinity. he'd seemed grateful for her allowing her daughter to sign under his company, promising he wouldn't let her go to waste.

or something like that.. she didn't know Korean.

Mia's early days consisted of timidly walking around the few rooms they had, the cielings short enough to nearly collide with her forehead. the girl purposefully avoided locking eyes with anyone else, any manners of respect having vanished from her mind, afraid she'd do something to embarrass herself.

not being able to speak the language was embarrassing enough.

she only hoped her struggle would end soon.

june 13, 2013

Mia shyly neared the group of seven, fingers sliding the charm on her necklace back and forth as an aid for her anxiety.

she and the older boys didn't have a perfect relationship, but nothing was wrong with it, either. the girl proved herself to be as shy as their maknae was, the pair hitting it off despite the language barrier.

Misaki eventually found where the seven were sitting, lightly knocking on the wall before entering the small space. "hello.." she softly spoke, the seven males standing.

"hello," their merged voices sounded through the room, only one calling her name— his hyungs were too nervous to think straight.

she cleared her throat, "just wanted to stop by and wish you all luck, i know you'll do great.. fighting," she said, recalling the word she'd heard countless amounts of times during her counted weeks at the company.

the seven softly smiled at the young girl, despite some having to look up at her.
"thank you, Mia. we appreciate it a lot," their leader spoke, showing off his nearly perfect accent.
she returned their expression, bowing her head again before walking out of the room, leaving them to make their official debut.

sometime early 2014 

Mia plopped her body onto the wooden ground as the mirror in front of her continued to fog up, her chest unable to seize it's rapid movement. maybe she shouldn't have danced that hard for that long

the girl quickly sat up as she heard footsteps approach the door, standing to her feet when it opened, revealing Ara.

"hi, 언니," she greeted, a small smile on her face as beads of sweat continued trailing down the sides of her hairline.
"hi, Mia.. there's someone i want you to meet," the older spoke with her usual, sweet voice.

the girl nodded, unconsciously placing her hands behind her back as she awaited the sudden surprise.

a girl walked in— she was unfamiliar, obviously. she was a few inches shorter than Mia, her quivering eyes giving away the girl's true feelings.

Mia's face showed the same smile, bowing in the direction of the stranger. "hello, i'm Misaki, it's nice to meet you,"

she'd never done that before, this was obvious by the way her eyes widened, immediately racing to land on her beloved 언니, who was just as shocked.

it was as if her introduction was needed in this case, the minute detail making it seem as if this was the most important event of her life.

the seemingly younger girl smiled in return, bowing as well. "hello, i'm Choi Bom I. it's nice to meet you, 선배님,"

that word was new for the Ono girl— 선배님. she'd hardly ever heard it be used, her mind still foggy on it's definition.

she knew it made her feel special, though.

Mia softly smiled, returning her gaze to Ara who still stood in the doorway.
"Bom I is a new trainee, she was accepted a few hours ago," the older informed the girl, already knowing she was dying to get more information. "could you show her around the building? she'll be staying in your same dorm and training in a majority of the same classes,"

Mia's eyes threatened to widen before she calmed herself down, softly nodding to show her agreement to the question.

Ara soon left the two lone female trainees by themselves, Misaki turning to face the girl who's eyes were wondering around the room.

"my Korean is.. not that good," she slowly spoke, making sure to properly pronounce the words. "i apologize, but i hope i'm still of.. great help!"

Bom I couldn't help but softly chuckle at the adorably cute yet intimidatingly tall girl who stood in front of her. "it's okay, i can help you,"

♡♡♡♡♡,  完成!
+ waaa upload for txt's
3rd birthday!! ㅠㅠ <3