yet again

months later

and she was alone, yet again.

this wasn't supposed to be her reality— returning to work after suffering a TBI, losing all four of her members, and losing the ability to speak Korean wasn't what Mia'd thought would ever happen to her.

she'd only lost consciousness for a few hours, thankfully. as EunBi was told, this was a good thing, ensuring her recovery period had automatically been shortened. the surgery was successful, although stressful for the surgeons and people standing in that operating room.

all the older was able to do for a few days, that eventually turned into weeks, was stand by the girl, alert to make sure she was well taken care of, alongside Ara who'd taken the responsibility of being Misaki's caregiver when EunBi had idol responsibilities to tend to. 

the side effects of loneliness were quick to hit the girl, taking a toll on her already down mood her first day back.

everywhere she looked on the trainee floor, new people. sure, this was expected, but she didn't.. expect.. it..?

if she'd been able to communicate with them she would've felt the slightest bit happier with the situation,

but news flash,

she couldn't.

so Misaki was stuck— sitting in a space by herself, away from the small crowds of people she knew nothing about, missing her members as much as ever.

would this feeling ever end for her?

♡♡♡♡♡, 完成!
+ vv short chapter oopsies
more will come soon! :]